Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate its reliable performance and features like automatic digital order fulfillment, customizable downloads, and access alerts. The app's ability to handle large volumes of digital products and integrate with platforms like Vimeo and Subscription Plus is also praised. Merchants value its affordability, detailed data, continuous updates, and its ability to streamline business processes, enhance service delivery, and secure digital products.

September 27, 2018

SkyPilot solves a huge problem for creators of content that wish to protect their Intellectual Property in a simple, secure, safe an effective way. Every feature I needed to accomplish this is in there. I can limit access to streaming only (no downloads) which eliminates the need for DRM protection of downloaded files - without DRM I feel files are just to easy for people to copy. I get flagged if too many IP Addresses are used to access content - further discouraging sharing. And just as important, Andrew was extremely helpful when I had some trouble, and went over and above with immediate tech support.

David Lichman 5-Star Parelli Professional
September 30, 2017

This app is brilliant, easy to install and set up, the customer support is five star. I would highly recommend it to anyone that sells downloads.

Titania Creations
March 25, 2020

Alex and his team are so helpful. We are really happy with Skypilot! Their customer service is great.

GOOD DOCS
September 11, 2016

The support is fantastic. it suits us well to host videos on vimeo and share them with customers through shopify. It would be great if there where the ability to send custom unique files for different people / specific orders for people who are paying for consultation as well as digital products, but this package works well, and thats not something most people would need. All in all I highly recommend this extension!

The Holographic Soul
About 7 years using the app
August 28, 2015

The best download app we have ever tried (and we've tried a lot of them). Sky Pilot has all the features we have ever needed (bulk uploading, the ability to apply the same download to multiple product variants, the ability to send new updated downloads to customers and notify them, etc.). We highly recommend.

Joyfulnoiserecordings
September 9, 2022

This app is PERFECT for all digital businesses. The interface is simple and very smooth. Don't hesitate when it comes to purchasing one of the plans, because let me tell you - it's worth it. They also have the best customer service and when I need help on either big or small things, they were able to assist in every way. (Thank you, Alessandro, for being so patient with all of my annoying and probably hard questions)

therosybell
Corknine Development replied September 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team, especially Alessandro 😊, hit the mark for you. If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Have an amazing day,
Customer Success Team

February 4, 2014

You can't go wrong with this app ! A truly wonderful experience and even better customer service ! Get it now ! www.skypilotapp.com

The B Movie
June 29, 2020

Stellar product, and an amazing support team. They've been extremely responsive and helpful throughout my entire journey with their product.

Prismatext
December 16, 2019

We needed an app to deliver our digital magazine, both as a standalone product and as a subscription. We tried working with SendOwl (who would not jump on the phone with us) and hit a brick wall. But Andrew from Sky Pilot walked us through the setup and specific workflow we needed. For both the quality of app and customer service we give this an astounding 5-stars. Bravo!

Pastry Arts Magazine
January 31, 2018

I am so pleased with Sky Pilot! I am not tech savvy AT ALL and working with Shopify and Sky Pilot to download and get my digital product up and running was very smooth. I had a theme issue and Andrew took care of it! Great customer service and an easy and reliable app!

Tough Love Tarot