Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

REGINA NEMNI

Great app. It provides enough features on the free plan. It is flexible and efficient. A very good asset to my store

Kutyám.com

This app works very well for my webshop. Easy to use and even the free version can be good enough to do basic things.

Bruvy

Awesome app. Very helpful and easy customizable from the admin and on the frontend is showing awesome.

Schieferei

Great App - great Support!

Akai Tee & Fashion

I love the app. its easy to use and I can change the style. Even though I'm using free, still my menu looks good. I will purchase this menu to make my store more beautiful. A lot of features that you can enjoy. No need to be a coder to learn.

Pearl Classic

This app really helped me out a lot.

The best thing has been the customer support! I've often asked them questions with regards to customization and every time they have have responded very quickly. I'm so thankful that they have such a responsive customer support team.

Jouix

Bon menu, pas limité, simple d'utilisation et à mettre en place, c'est exactement ce que je cherchais,

The Lost Co.

Looked at several types of apps for header navigation for my website, the Smart Menu looked like it would be the best fit from the other options. Turns out my gut instinct was right and this app was not only easy to use for a computer stupid person like myself, but it also made my website appear soooo much better than before. The process of building the new menu and final result were both excellent and I would definitely recommend this app!

Bohemian Haven LLC.

I love the ease of use and how beautiful it makes my website look. I am so happy to have found this.

HILL NAPPER

The app is very good and the best is the support that has served me very fast and they have solved everything! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12