Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

sourirebox

I currently using Free Version and planning to upgrade Pro Version later. Everything works perfectly so far, easily to use. Thanks the developer team!

Stone & Tile Shoppe, Inc.

Fantastic app. Does everything they promise plus they have wonderful support. Love working with them! Thanks Smart Menu Team!

kartzapper

they offer great service, thumb up, top recommended.
if there has one click functions to hide old menu will be better

ADesign4

I use this app a few weeks ago, was easy to set up, no coding needed. At the moment I'm running the free version. Working properly on the laptop and on phone as well.
My website looks great with it. Thank you.

Chinafans8

The support team is very responsive, especially like the official slides. Can you provide them?thanks!

Hwinn

Great app!! Tracy and her team have been amazing on all queries. The app does what it says - extremely user friendly and customizable to your shop's style. would definitely recommend this to anyone who's shopping around for a user-friendly and great megamenu!

Sportzzheads

Very good app, it loads very quick and doesn’t mess up my JavaScript the mobile menu is in perfect sync with this app too. Highly recommended.

All I Wear Is Black

I highly recommend this app! (I use another app from them as well that I love!) Tracy has helped me with everything I have struggled with. I don't know much about coding so she walked me through and helped when my menu wasn't loading correctly. It's now exactly how I want it, all thanks to her! I recommend this app & company not only for the product but for the fantastic customer service as well.

Paws in Padstow

Compared to the previous popular Shopify third party menu app we were using, this is app is better and cheaper! We would have given 5 stars if our request for support had been addressed.

*Edit - Our request for support was addressed and they were very helpful. Increased to 5 stars from 4

June 12, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, we've missed the message you sent via Shopify.
We always try to find the best solution for customer, please check your email for our answer.
Best Regards.

Well Dapper

I used this app to make a mega menu, I was able to achieve the exact functionality that I wanted with just a few clicks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9