Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

no1shopshop

Great application, with a very very good team behind!
They kindly help if you have any problem.
I really recommend it!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
We're glad that we can help.

Engraving, Awards & Gifts

I tried out half a dozen different apps to create a mega menu and no other app was as customizable and easy-to-use. As a beginner, I had trouble inserting it correctly into my code and Smart Menu's customer service team was willing to help me fix it very quickly.

January 16, 2020

Thank you, we feel very motivated that you chose Smart Menu. We understand the frustration of creating a good menu, that's why we always try to bring our customers the best service as we could :)

Stubook

I've tested all the menu apps
Their apps are the best.Solve all platform compatibility issues.
There should be both Smart Menu by qikify and Mobile Menu by qikify.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for the 200th review!
We really appreciate your rating, it has marked a momentous milestone for us.
Cheers!

Manuel Electronics

Awesome app. Great functionality and superb customer service. I needed some assistance and they fixed my problem in no time. My website looks more professional with this app. I definitely recommend it!!!

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review!
We're happy when you're happy!

Feli Prod

This app is great! They could easily charge money for this compared to all other bad quality apps, would recommend.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for trusting our app and for this great review.
Hope you can make the best use of it.

iTechoKing

I like that this app is so cheap and how simple i can design my mega menus, however i would like to see more icons to choose from and i wish i could separately create menus for footer with images, icons and etc that would be awesome too

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it and will take into consideration for next update. Stay tuned!

Cece & Friends

It has helped me a lot, so I could create a wonderful professional website store. THANK YOU,........

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that Smart Menu has helped you create a beautiful look for your store.
Regards.

artlounge.io

Stop fretting over navigation. Get Smart Menu. Problem solved through robust flexibility. If you can imagine it, you can do it with this app. And it's easily done. Your visitors will thank you. ~ Art Lounge.

December 28, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review.
Your menu looks great and I think you can use features like masonry or badge to make it out-standing.

Teatoxlife

I love the app. Usually, some of these features do come with the templates themselves but for someone like me who isnt willing to remove all the custom changes to the site, this works just fine. I like it and its definitely user friendly. Plenty of options to work with.

December 23, 2019

Thank you so much, this is such a great review. We're glad that you enjoy all functions.

Wholesale Wachira Wines

I love this product, i've been able to create world-class menus with little effort. When confronted with the advanced requirements, its met my needs.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad that our app can meet your requirement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19