Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

BlingFeed Inc.

The customer service is a gem! Quick response. Quick resolution. They did more than what they were supposed to do to ensure we get the desired results.

Seatures™

The best support ever! The app is easy to use and seems to cover all of my needs. Happy I found it!!

NUDRESS

So easy to use, customer support was amazing and helpful. 101% recommended. They cleaned all our old SEO codes from a previous SEO app that we unstialled.

BuyCBDHub | Delta 8

I asked them to make customization for our shop, and they kind did it.
Will continue using smart seo as our main seo app!!

EUG FASHION

The app works great, just as intended. I had a minor issue with it at some point, but when I contacted their customer support service, not only did I receive a reply within an hour, but they also managed to resolve my issue. Very helpful in every way, I would 100% suggest it to anyone who needs an app for SEO optimization!

The Eco Gift Shop Co

Very clean finished product that make SEO optimisation extremely easy to use and navigate. Customer Support team are very quick to respond to any queries. Fantastic service.

Lindsey Foard

Great app, does amazing things for ranking and they have awesome customer service! Their support team is fast and super knowledgeable.

crazysalesarena

Amazing support thanks a lot, i had a few problems with google search console and the amazing support team helped me out

Cowboy Boots Portugal

Thank you very much for your help in my cowboybootsportugal.pt store!!
The support was spectacular, they try to help to implement everything correctly...
The app is very complete in terms of SEO.
The job was simple and quick.
Now after everything is done, let's wait to see the good results in the future!!
Thank you very much!!

BUBUBOGO

Best and very fast support with very high effort!! I decide to use this app on pro plan after I get supported.