Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

SEO optimization and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Clockwatcher | Affordable Watches For Men

Awesoe App Easy to Use Great Price For the money
I like I can Set and Forget Have too many other things to do to run my shop
www.clockwatcher.net

Love For The Planet

This is just what I was looking for. I wanted a "set it and forget it" way of kicking butt for the SEO of https://lovefortheplanet.com and Smart SEO is a well laid-out and conceived app. Well worth the price!

Just being able to control your image alt tags, JSON data and meta data from one place (automatically) is a gem. Get this app!

Peak Unlimited

Great SEO app! I'm trying to improve my sites search rankings and get up to speed quickly on new SEO techniques. This app has a nice tour feature and is easy to install and set up. Thanks!

Awaymore Ltd

Amazing! If it was not for this app, I would not have set up my GOOGLE CONSOLE for months!

Cmonground

Developing plenty of stores on Shopify, I make sure that I install this app for every one of my customers. It's great and convenient for SEO. Highly recommended!

Sweezsweet Gift Shop

Excellent app that simply does what it says, with a top-notch support team to boot. Special thanks to Milen Kovachev for the 5-star service! Highly recommended for its powerful features and ease of use!

Honeybasket

Very powerful SEO tool, will suggest for every Ecommerce website, worth the money invested, it pays in multiplied form

www.honeybasket.in

Film Art Gallery

This has worked very well for us at http://www.filmartgallery.com

Turkish Carpets Usa

I develop several stores a month for my clients and I was seeking a SEO app that would make things easier for me. Smart SEO is an excellent app for configuring your website and making it SEO friendly. I install it in every single store that I develop and ask my customers to keep using it. Couldn't be happier...

Orion Sunset

Great app with great customer service!