Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Linada.nl

Location Netherlands

I have no idea yet how SEO works exactly, so perfect app to do it for you. Really great customer service, these guys fixed problems for me I didn't even knew I had

Wired Puppy Coffee

Just started the free trial using this app and I must say I am impressed. The Install was easy and the interface is painless! Although I am no stranger to SEO this app makes implementing certain SEO strategies simple. Naturally it will take a little time to see if these improvements show up in Google Webmasters, however I have a good feeling it will be quicker than expected. I highly recommend this app.

helpyougetmore

I am very happy with this app, and have no problems with it.
So give it a go and I think that you will like it.

ร้านดอกไม้ Floraisonflowers

Location Thailand

Apps is good for your seo set up = title and meta (with scoring) / alt of pic / breadcrumb / Schema
Also
Support team is very helpful. They help me solve any problems I faced and answer my question well.

Mobility Shop Direct

Location Australia

I love how Smart SEO makes it easy to see how I could improve my meta titles and description for various pages.

PHYNE

Location Germany

I really like this app. It's intuitive and easy to understand. Will definitely continue using it for my SEO optimizations.

DICCI

Location Portugal

Great support and lovely support by Rado!! I would give more stars if i can.
Congrats to Smart SEO team!

Boutique Audiowerks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I needed to improve my overall search engine placement but really don't have the time (or interest) to read up and stay current on all the optimization techniques PLUS figure out how to manage this in my Shopify store. This app was perfect for my needs: clear and easy to use, with smooth integration and an excellent feature set for the price. And most importantly, it works: my ranking in Google (I don't really bother with other search engines and so can't speak to those) has improved significantly, especially when searching for individual products. Highly recommended!

mythaicurry

I've been on Shopify for five years and over that time I have learnt to be wary of apps promising more than they deliver, or even worse, totally messing up my website. Therefore I am ultra-cautious when installing apps and absolutely vigilant in checking their performance. To be honest they don't get much better than Smart SEO, the app itself enabled me to optimise pages that a third party SEO check had found efficient. Then when I ran into other SEO problems specific to my site, support was superb and way beyond what I could expect. Milen went into my site hand coding and removing these errors and there were quite a few of them left behind from the previous app. When I ran a site audit I came out 100%, never seen that before! That's my input, I tested them and they delivered!

Shanthi Tailors Private Ltd

Location India

Jus Loving it. hope it gives me perfect Google Result. it is very simple to use and i found it quite easy