Smart SEO & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Gift Moments

Simply one of the best apps for Shopify!

Great features for the low price, advanced JSON-LD, Alt tags, Sitemap, Meta Templates.

Structured data is advanced includes business info, social and full product markup that google likes. It's put directly into your theme and doesn't slow your site down, unlike many JSON apps that state they don't touch your coding this is because they use javascript which will slow your website down.

Alt tags is a great feature, create as many templates as you want or apply one to all images this will help get your images indexed to google image search.

Sitemap feature helps you choose what you want bots to crawl and the noindex feature for 'search' and 'tag' pages found in settings is a must it will stop google indexing hundreds of unwanted pages, Shopify creates a page for every product tag and search submitted on your site.

Meta templates was the main reason for me installing the app, not many apps allow you to create product description meta templates. If you have thousands of products like we do it saves hundreds of hours of writing meta titles and descriptions.
Also create meta tags for collections, blogs and articles. App also allows you to add meta keywords some say they are irrelevant now, some don't.

Really the most required tools for shopify are included in this one app. We used to have several apps which covered some of the featues, save money, website speed and time by just having this one!

Customer support? Second to none!
Never received better support for an app than Kabuki Themes. Quick responses and are so helpful and informative, they have even spent time fixing issues on my site that is nothing to do with SmartSeo app. Outstanding Support!

Im shocked this isn't one of the most popular apps on the store, there many seo apps but most are just fancy scans with little features to help seo, if you want to scan search on google plenty of free seo scans, if you want something that helps seo, get this app.

5 Stars well deserved.

Gloria S Accessory Heaven

So far I really like this app

Boutique C H I L

This is a great app that I have now have in both my online stores. I have just installed it in one store after using it in another and received very quick and efficient help when I needed it. My first store has remained consistently on the first page of google for certain keywords and I am sure this app has a lot to do with it. It is also very well priced. I highly recommend this app.

Orthotics

Great support! Thanks to Ilyan for helping me to configure the app!

Icon2decor

Great professional app with clean UI and crisp automation.

Too Cute Boutique 1

Easy to use and install. Great freindly app. Highly recomended

Stern Healing 2

I use this app on my website https://sternhealing.com. It's an awesome app and I highly recommend it. I am moderately experienced with SEO and this app made it MUCH easier for me to add keywords and cover all my SEO bases (so to speak).

Myriade

Vey happy with this app ! I would recommend it 100%, it is so easy to set up and very efficient.

Avery Rose Designs

I have been using this app for a few months now for my canvas and home decor store, https://averyrosedesigns.com . It has been extremely useful with managing some of my SEO issues as I am very new to a lot of the SEO stuff. This app makes stuff a lot easier.

Heathleaf

Very helpful and easy to use. Saved me hours of keyword entry and configuration.

www.heathleaf.com