4.8

Merchants highly recommend this affordable email marketing app for its comprehensive features, including customizable newsletters, pop-ups, and automation capabilities. They appreciate the smart segments feature and seamless Shopify integration. The customer service is exceptional, often going above and beyond to assist. Merchants value the email builder, pre-made templates, and analytics, praising the app for its reliable performance and good value for money.

October 24, 2020

This app has been making my life much easier!! I tried to use few other apps with free version but it didn't work well, luckily I found this app and it does everything what I need even on free version. I will definitely upgrade to paid version once I managed to have orders as I just opened my online mall a week ago. I really recommend this app as it is super easy to use and has lots of customization functions!

NURIKA
Singapore
SmartrMail replied October 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 😊 We're glad to hear that it has made your life easier (which is quite extraordinary in 2020). Looking forward to send more emails with you ✉️

October 1, 2019

The automated mails work like a charm and saves us so much time. Highly recommended. Also great customer service.

FeelFriday
Norway
SmartrMail replied October 1, 2019

Thanks FeelFriday team, it really means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any more help with getting more awesome automations set up :)

November 21, 2022

This app is easy to use. I liked the automation capabilities which gives a visual about how and when to send emails, its really helpful.

KGC
Philippines
SmartrMail replied November 24, 2022

Hi team KGC ✈️ Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our automation capabilities and we look forward to sending more emails with you 😊

March 30, 2020

I just started navigating with this app, but what I can say is that it has great content, great settings and great experience, again I just started using it, so far so good, excellent customer service by the way..

UNDGZ
SmartrMail replied March 30, 2020

Hi UNDGZ team 👋

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so happy that you're enjoying SmartrMail!

Edited November 10, 2020

This app was SO EASY to use ! I love the automatic customization for newsletters, automations and pop-ups etc . that happen when you connect the website you are using. I especially love that your product catalog automatically loads! Their customer service is outstanding as well, a huge plus. I highly recommend this app for your marketing needs. SO SO easy! You will be happy you went with this app.

Smoke & Sage
September 24, 2020

Working well for us - nice and simple to use and producing sales from our website . . . . . . . . . .

Boyshill Tools and Treen
October 19, 2020

Great App for send automatic marketing emails to your customers. We are learning and enjoying the integration with our store.

GirlSavvi Shops
SmartrMail replied October 29, 2020

Thank you GirlSavvi Shops team 😊 Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions on all our other types of automatic emails ✉️ Happy sending!

August 31, 2022

I enjoy using this app. It is super easy to learn how to create beautiful newsletters for your customers and customer service is EXCELLENT!!!

Hello Powell
SmartrMail replied August 31, 2022

Hi Hello Powell team 👗 We're glad to hear that you like SmartrMail and that our customer support team was able to help you 😊 We'll remain available if you have any questions!

April 20, 2020

Really impressed with this app. All the email templates are so easy to use. The few questions I had (as I am very new to all this) were quickly answered and the team support is amazing. Really happy to have all my emails sorted out and on auto. Thank you!!

LOVEPUP
March 19, 2021

Smartr Mail brings products into my newsletters seamlessly. The actual building of the newsletter is straightforward, even easier than Mail Chimp. I've definitely seen growth using the email signup Pop Up.

Windowsill Pies