SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Amazing App, but I hate that they did a bait and switch here. They advertised it as a free app and then just today they want $20 a month? Seriously? Don't get me wrong I don't expect to get this for free forever, but at least grandfather in the people already using it, or offer a big discount for current users.

What a shame...

October 1, 2019

Hi Cable & Case team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we any price changes we've made since we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review.

Musclefreak

Great application! I didn't expect excelent feedback from our customer. Thanks guys!

Asian Designers

A wonderful free App, beautifully presented and automatically sends emails out. One less thing to worry about when it comes to marketing! Thumbs up. Thank you :)

mybrush.dk

This app is fantastic! It has all the features needed for a shop like ours after the latest update. Thanks Chad for listing to our needs!

Coco & Simone

$191 in Sales due to their automated BEAUTIFUL Email Campaigns :-) One less thing we have to worry about all for FREE :-)

Thanks guys!

G.Q.A. CLOTHING

AWESOME APP! SALES HAVE BEEN IMPROVING SINCE I DOWNLOADED THIS APP!

K5 Optima Store

Absolutely great app and even better, it's free!!!! Only wish more customization was allowed.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out email to customers reminding them of your awesome products. Get it now!

Represent.Us

Cool app, I like the fact that all I had to do was install it and then it just runs on its own. The only suggestion I have is to make it so it doesn't promote items that have low inventory.

VitoRoad.com

Early days but blimey this seems to work :)