Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Mount Longboards New Zealand

Location New Zealand

This is a great app. Its expensive but having trouble growing my rewards as the base programme doesnt offer nudges . Its is a super important aspect of this app . Please consider offering as we will get more growth and stay with the app .

TayCo Boutique

I just started using this app! I had some questions at first but the customer service was amazing helping me set the app up!

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review 💖 If there's anything that we can do to turn your 3 star experience into a 5 star one - please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help 😄

Beehive Wool Shop

We have used this review since setting up our online store 3 years ago. At this point we will be looking at changing our loyalty point program. Anything less than Pro is not worth the money, and the subscription fees are out of control. We are frustrated with the lack of features in any payment plan other than Pro. We would happily pay a reasonable subscription fee for the app, but the Pro is an insane amount of money to pay for a mid-sized business, and the features in Starter or Growth are not worth it. I would recommend against other small/medium sized businesses using this app. I am glad the developers have found success with enterprise level businesses but they do not care or cater to anyone else.

March 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your open & honest feedback. It hurts, because we champion ourselves on supporting small & medium business 😔 . It's definitely not our intention to price anybody out of using Smile.

There's normally a way we can work together to figure out a viable way forwards. I've gone ahead and reached out directly to see how we can make Smile work for you.

Our team is online and looks forward to reconnecting.

Byron Bay Gifts

We've been a customer for ages and I should note, we're going to remain a customer for now. But, don't count on their support team. I want to go on their VIP program and have been asking support about what the VIP program can offer our business. Basically, what I'm seeing they can offer through my own research, support are saying they don't do - but I can definitely see that you can offer % discounts. Support is saying, no not possible. When I mentioned we should try another rewards program support said 'See ya later!' Thanks guys. Really feeling the love.

January 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We've reviewed the conversation and agree that your experience didn't match our usual high standards on this occasion.

One of our experience team leaders has followed up with you directly to address this.

We look forward to working together to make things right.

HercLéon

It's a good enough software for what it does, but god help you if you forget that you're being billed and ask for a refund since you stopped using the service. Totally my fault, but yeah, just a reminder that always double check your monthly charges every month so you don't have to ask for a refund and get turned down.

January 5, 2022

Hello! I've reached out to you over email to see if we can find a solution. We understand that managing a business can be a lot and we don't want you to be penalized for forgetting a subscription. Thank you for the honest feedback, I'm confident we can make something work.

Raw Feeding Miami

The app is great and I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have 1 glitch that they still have not fixed... If you use their referral program, there is NO way to prevent fraud. So that means, customers can create multiple emails and get the referral discount without ever being blocked. So customers are repeatedly using a referral discount on every order without the app stopping it or blocking it. So in the end, you end up losing more money than making money from the referrals. But the rewards portion part works great and has no issues!

November 13, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this! 🙏 Feedback like this really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. 🙌 We’re always working on making the referral fraud prevention measures better! We're sending an email your way with a more detailed explanation and with the best ways to mitigate this moving forward 👍

Beauty By Jenkins

I really love at the features 'Smile offers unfortunately you do have to pay to integrate with other apps but my customers definitely love the feature, customer Service is great and is offered to everyone not just paid members which can be very frustrating.

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Trigioshop

manca la possibilità della traduzione in italiano!!!! Per il resto e una buona app. Ancora non ho avuto il piacere di vederla in funzione ma spero che parti presto

October 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your open and honest feedback.

Our translations feature is still relatively new, so we're still learning which languages will provide the most value to our merchants.

While we don't yet officially support Italian, it looks like we've provided you with access to a workaround that would enable you to manually translate some parts of the app.

I've sent a follow-up email to see if we can help any further with this :)

Cancha

We have had this app in our store for a while now. While it promises a lot, the issue is you need to pay 200USD a month, just for the nudges feature! If you ask me, the nudges feature is something that's should be included on the $49 tier plan, as its so integral to the app bringing any sort of revenue. Asking a small store to play $200 a month just to make use of an integral feature just isn't okay.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review & your thoughts! We really appreciate feedback like this. We've sent over an email to help out some more with your store. ✨

VIM & VIGR

Love the functionality and ease of set up — however this app appears to be having a noticeable negative effect on our site speed.

April 14, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback 🙏 We've sent over an email to help out with this :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11