Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sedona Apotheca

Its incredibly slow loading. Make sure when you start you set the points up the way you want them. The settings it comes with will immediately start giving points out to your customers. It was giving out its own version of high points so that when I set up the system I wanted all the customers had all these points and were getting rewards. Cost me money and then had to go manually lower the points for each one. So set it up the way you want it from day one I moved mine to $1 is 1 point - they had it something like $1 is 5 points. Also when you go to use the reward - do not close the window before copying the rewards code! As you will not be able to access the code again.

August 7, 2022

Hi there, Nicole here. Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. I understand that you initially set up your program in a way that wasn't best for your business. We are happy to help make any recommendations or help with any calculations to ensure that you are set up for success!

I just sent you a private message going over how much you are giving back to your customers. Our team of Experience Managers specialize in program configuration and strategy, and are happy to make personalized recommendations for your program at any time!

I also wanted to let you know that customers can access their previously redeem rewards at any time in your rewards panel. They can see all of their discount codes and click "apply code" to have the discount automatically add to their current cart.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Rad Aquatic Design

I really like to give this app 5 stars but I cant. After purchasing the starter pack (which you kind of have to) you'll find out that your $50 monthly plan is not enough to set a limited number of times a customer can earn rewards, or have more than one app integrated at a time. These features should have been included with the starter plan and not in a $200 plan and above...

June 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your candid feedback! 🙏 Our plans are structured to grow with our merchants so while the Starter plan gives you all the tools to uniquely brand your program it does have some limitations as it is our most basic plan. I have reached out to you via email to see if we could provide some suggestions as well as some solutions that might work for you! I look forward to hearing back from you soon! 😀

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

Mount Longboards New Zealand

Location New Zealand

This is a great app. Its expensive but having trouble growing my rewards as the base programme doesnt offer nudges . Its is a super important aspect of this app . Please consider offering as we will get more growth and stay with the app .

TayCo Boutique

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I just started using this app! I had some questions at first but the customer service was amazing helping me set the app up!

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review 💖 If there's anything that we can do to turn your 3 star experience into a 5 star one - please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help 😄

Beehive Wool Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have used this review since setting up our online store 3 years ago. At this point we will be looking at changing our loyalty point program. Anything less than Pro is not worth the money, and the subscription fees are out of control. We are frustrated with the lack of features in any payment plan other than Pro. We would happily pay a reasonable subscription fee for the app, but the Pro is an insane amount of money to pay for a mid-sized business, and the features in Starter or Growth are not worth it. I would recommend against other small/medium sized businesses using this app. I am glad the developers have found success with enterprise level businesses but they do not care or cater to anyone else.

March 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your open & honest feedback. It hurts, because we champion ourselves on supporting small & medium business 😔 . It's definitely not our intention to price anybody out of using Smile.

There's normally a way we can work together to figure out a viable way forwards. I've gone ahead and reached out directly to see how we can make Smile work for you.

Our team is online and looks forward to reconnecting.

Byron Bay Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been a customer for ages and I should note, we're going to remain a customer for now. But, don't count on their support team. I want to go on their VIP program and have been asking support about what the VIP program can offer our business. Basically, what I'm seeing they can offer through my own research, support are saying they don't do - but I can definitely see that you can offer % discounts. Support is saying, no not possible. When I mentioned we should try another rewards program support said 'See ya later!' Thanks guys. Really feeling the love.

January 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We've reviewed the conversation and agree that your experience didn't match our usual high standards on this occasion.

One of our experience team leaders has followed up with you directly to address this.

We look forward to working together to make things right.

HercLéon

Time spent using app About 3 years

It's a good enough software for what it does, but god help you if you forget that you're being billed and ask for a refund since you stopped using the service. Totally my fault, but yeah, just a reminder that always double check your monthly charges every month so you don't have to ask for a refund and get turned down.

January 5, 2022

Hello! I've reached out to you over email to see if we can find a solution. We understand that managing a business can be a lot and we don't want you to be penalized for forgetting a subscription. Thank you for the honest feedback, I'm confident we can make something work.

Raw Feeding Miami

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The app is great and I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have 1 glitch that they still have not fixed... If you use their referral program, there is NO way to prevent fraud. So that means, customers can create multiple emails and get the referral discount without ever being blocked. So customers are repeatedly using a referral discount on every order without the app stopping it or blocking it. So in the end, you end up losing more money than making money from the referrals. But the rewards portion part works great and has no issues!

November 13, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this! 🙏 Feedback like this really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. 🙌 We’re always working on making the referral fraud prevention measures better! We're sending an email your way with a more detailed explanation and with the best ways to mitigate this moving forward 👍

Beauty By Jenkins

I really love at the features 'Smile offers unfortunately you do have to pay to integrate with other apps but my customers definitely love the feature, customer Service is great and is offered to everyone not just paid members which can be very frustrating.

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Trigioshop

Location Italy

manca la possibilità della traduzione in italiano!!!! Per il resto e una buona app. Ancora non ho avuto il piacere di vederla in funzione ma spero che parti presto

October 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your open and honest feedback.

Our translations feature is still relatively new, so we're still learning which languages will provide the most value to our merchants.

While we don't yet officially support Italian, it looks like we've provided you with access to a workaround that would enable you to manually translate some parts of the app.

I've sent a follow-up email to see if we can help any further with this :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11