Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Heathen Beard Club

This is a MUST HAVE app for every e-commerce store! Allowing customers to earn points and rewards by purchasing and referring friends is ingenious. It was simple to set up and activate! I LOVE IT!

June 22, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and all the positive feedback! 😄

Sweet Tea 'N Biscuits

We've been using this app on our Shopify store for well over a year. Works great, and does what it says. No issues.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We're happy to hear you're loving Smile!

Luxe Bae

such a helpful app, we have been looking for something like this for a while now! highly recommend !!!!!!

June 19, 2019

We're happy you found us! :) Thank you for the five-star review!

UCutiePie

Great app !! Love the way you can customize it to match your theme. Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Elli for you support.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Sundowncollection

I really enjoy using the Smile Rewards App. Within the first minute of installing it, I figured out how to use it, create a points system, referral program. So easy to use, looks nice, and most importantly - its functional and clean.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it :)

Q3EGEAR

I love this app! Smile has helped us establish a foothold in the market, while continuing to generate repeat customers and empower us to keep growing.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We love small businesses! :)

Bijou Candles

Really great Loyalty/Rewards app. It's easy to use, great interface, simple design, and I love how intuitive it is to manage and for customers too. I wanted to integrate with another app and contacted Support to help and Elli was kind enough to add an extra app to our account. Thank you Elli and Smile for making such a great app. Highly recommended addition to any e-comm store!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We love to help our merchants have a delightful experience!

Anita Grant

After trying to find something comparable to Smile, my search has ended.
Tried a few high rated reward apps and lost money, time and energy.. so for the time being we'll stick with Smile.
Been with Smile for what seems like forever (when the company was known as Sweet Tooth on the Magento platform).

June 10, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues using our app! We've sent an email your way to help troubleshoot.

West Coast Battery Store

I am happy to say that working with the Smile Rewards staff, Maggie, we were able to work out any differences. I revised my review for the following reasons. First, if you have any issues with wanting to use this app, speak with the staff first before uninstalling it. They are really helpful and quick in responding. Secondly, solid support. Maggie and I traded a handful of emails on the weekend, and, on Sunday. Yes, I am impressed! Thirdly, the functionality of this app is amazing and IMHO will help me meet my business goals. I think the free version is totally awesome, but the paid plans sure do offer more in creativity and professional looking widgets, which my customers deserve. How do you spell awesome? M-A-G-G-I-E!!

********Below was my initial review***********
I was really excited to use this app since it would have met my goals for offering value to my customers and growth. BUT, it's way too pricey and unfortunately I cant use it. I really wanted the VIP tiers but I would have to pay $600/month to use. I'm a small fish in a big pond and I hope someday I can swim with the sharks!!

June 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We aim to give the best support possible for all of our merchants :)

gpriff

awesome features great app in all the referral apps I recommended all Shopify store owner to use this app, it's free version is awesome

June 9, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving the referral features in our app! Thank you so much for the five-star review! :)