Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

AllForDog

I used this app and it's very cool! It's free to use and very easy! I like this app and i recomended !

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We also really appreciate the five-star review. :)

Leaff

This was so simple to set up and get using right away! It's a great app and (even on the free version) looks good on our store and offers lots of functionality. Really impressed.

May 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. :)

Dadrack

Most solid and professional rewards system on the market. Really happy with the results and increasing our returning customers. 5/5 star guys. Integration was perfect - dadrack.com

May 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words :) we're happy to hear our app is working perfectly for you. We really appreciate the five-star review!

Little One Shop Co.

I'm amazed how easy this was to set up! It's beautiful and well designed, easy to use! I look forward to using this program!

May 1, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) Our Design team loves hearing this kind of feedback!

Country Lace Boutique

I like how the app connects to my online and pos system. It makes it easy for myself and the customers!

May 1, 2019

We're so happy to hear our app is easy for everyone at your store :) thanks so much for the five-star review!

The Literary Tea Company

We installed this to help drive loyalty to our site and teas. So far we have seen a lot of interest to our site www.theliteraryteacompany.co.uk, and are definitely seeing increased sales. Hope it continues. Easy to set up and customise.

April 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! :)

Publish Online Shop

Kellen is the man. He helped me clarify on some questions I had to better help my customers. Thanks!

April 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

singtel_dev

really gooooooooooood app, helps a lot, will recommand it to friends. thanks for the supporting.....

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and for the recommendation to your friends :)

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

We are only 2 days into using Smile but so far what I can say is: WOW.

I really like this program. Very professional and even on the free program there are nice options. While I did figure out how to enter the points levels, I have to say this wasn't crystal clear even after reading the instructions a few times. For instance for variable and fixed discounts. And despite clearing my cache, restarting my browser, etc, I am still having trouble getting the referral message on Twitter to 'take' or to 'delete'. It might - after several hours!

But these are very small issues. Over all the program is unexpectedly quite amazing!

I agree with what many have said about pricing. If the pricing could be graduated a bit to help new businesses as they grow, then I would be glad to pay. $600 a year off the bat with a comparatively small customer base, is a chunky budget item - though the quality is worth every penny.

On balance, I highly recommend any shop owner to try this program. It is relatively easy to set up, a great way to reward long-time, loyal customers, it creates great 'brand' feeling and it is a very professional tool to help any e-store grow their customer base.

Thanks, Smile!

~

April 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback and five-star review! This kind of candid feedback is so appreciated. :)

Hey, Babe Skin

I used this app to help me gain loyal customers and its working well so far. They're loving it! I really like how easy this is to use. The pop-up button is great but I wish this app can be embedded on the website. Customer service is 5 star, Maggie really came through with all my questions the other day.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and for the five-star review! We're always working to make our product better, and feedback really helps to make that possible.