Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Prince's Boutique

I have just downloaded this app, and so far it is very easy to use. Excellent features, just what my store needs. And it's free!

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad yo hear that you find it easy to use! 😊

Herts Barkery

Easy to use and does what it says on the tin. I currently use the free version but when I generate more sales etc I'd be happy to move onto the paid version to be able to customise it etc.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we can't wait to grow with you! ✨ Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything at all!

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Great app so far! I am using the free version, I would love the option of moving the widget to the left side.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We've switched the launcher to the left side for you! The setting is in Branding > Theme > Placement :)

MusicMajlis

Absolutely my favourite app on Shopify. We were on the Smilie.io free plan for a few months, and it was fantastic for our business.

Rewards (no matter how little) are a hugely successful way to incentivise purchases and increase AOV - and Smile does Rewards like magic.

The functionality is brilliant - with the countless ways to Earn and Redeem Rewards and the Smile interface is beautifully simple.

We are currently on the Started plan, and I hope to move to Growth once our business grows to allow it.

Highly recommended.

June 2, 2020

That's so great to hear - thank you so much for your amazing review! ☺️

Vyten Career Coaching

Happy to be using Smile for rewards on my store. Support from the team is great, especially working with Maggie!

June 2, 2020

So glad to hear that Maggie was able to help you out 💖 Thank you so much for your review!

Indi Rose Fashion Australia

I found this app super easy to install and set up. Everything I have been looking for. Im sure its going to a great asset to our business. Thank you

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Bumpadum

Have been using this for over 2 years. It's highly appreciated by all our customers and I believe has become a reason to for them to come back to us.
Gives a lot of options to choose rewards for different actions. I like that it integrates with other apps, has been a very useful feature for us.
We are on a grandfathered plan so have access to unlimited apps for a reasonable price, however the plans that are available now I feel are quite highly priced for the multiple app integration functionality. I hope the team reconsiders this.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and honest feedback! We will absolutely take this into consideration, thank you so much!

TazerTies

Super easy to setup! I think this will create more customers and help grow my social media. Worth the download!

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖

Juno Boutique

So far it's great. Very easy to set up and it integrates with all of my existing themes. A lot of apps would require additional technical support. Woohoo!

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you found the setup process simple ✨

ProteinWise

Works great and the support is amazing. Maggie helped me get all my codes updated and I didn't have to ask her for help, she offered! Thank you Maggie!

May 25, 2020

So glad to hear that Maggie did such a great job! Thank you for your review - please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything else!