Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

StuckUpDoll

jade was right on point , when helping me today i love this app for my customers!! i recommend this app

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So happy I could help you today -Jade 💝

The Farm Life

Highly Recommend. Easy to navigate, and when I had any trouble with it, the customer service is excellent and quick (thank you Jade!) with guiding through any issues/confusion.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 💖 We're so glad to have been able to help! :)

Natural Foundation Supplements

Amazing support. thank you Joshua for taking the time to make me a personalize loom to show me how to get the most from the app

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad that you had a great experience with Joshua ✨ :)

CLOSET Singapore

Attentive and helpful support. Joshua was assisted with every inquiry & concern. Thank you Smile team!

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your experience 💖

Pet-Tags.co.uk

I'm still getting to know this app but so far it seems to be working well and I'm getting great, fast customer service when I need it.

April 19, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! Thank you for choosing us and for leaving us this lovely review 💖

Cottage Quilting Ltd.

Smile rewards are a great way for us to continually engage with our customers and encourage them to continue to shop with us. The customer service is BEYOND excellent!! If you're not sure how to do something, figure out the proper math for rewards to redemptions, the staff there will walk you through things easily and quickly with videos and hand holding. Joshua was excellent today and got me through my questions quickly, efficiently and in a way I could fully understand what he meant. Kudos guys for the excellent service!

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience with Joshua! ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever - always happy to help! :)

CHOWBOYFOOD 潮州仔

the online support is great! Joshua is patient and helpful. His prompt reply gives a big help to me. I hope SMILE will launch the CHINESE VERSION soon because most of our customers can only read chinese. I hope every pops from SMILE can shows a sense of belongs to my customers with their mother language. Thanks

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review and helpful feedback! 💖 We'll share this with our product team for you!

Pearl + Creek

Easy to install and customize.. looking forward to playing around with it some more before making a final review.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything throughout the setup process :)

Homefield

Downloaded it yesterday but seems pretty easy to use - doesn't have all the features I want (yet) but customer service has been quite helpful and responsive.

April 16, 2022

Thanks for letting us know! We try our best to offer tools that help businesses succeed. We're in the process of developing new things all the time and it's possible you will see what you need soon! We're also very happy to hear that our customer service team was able to help you out 😄

Funky Fresh Rags

Great customer service and very helpful! The assistant was very quick to respond and was very detailed.

April 16, 2022

Thanks for the great review! Fast service is important to us, so it's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience 🤩