Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Vyten Career Coaching

Happy to be using Smile for rewards on my store. Support from the team is great, especially working with Maggie!

June 2, 2020

So glad to hear that Maggie was able to help you out 💖 Thank you so much for your review!

Indi Rose Fashion Australia

I found this app super easy to install and set up. Everything I have been looking for. Im sure its going to a great asset to our business. Thank you

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Bumpadum

Have been using this for over 2 years. It's highly appreciated by all our customers and I believe has become a reason to for them to come back to us.
Gives a lot of options to choose rewards for different actions. I like that it integrates with other apps, has been a very useful feature for us.
We are on a grandfathered plan so have access to unlimited apps for a reasonable price, however the plans that are available now I feel are quite highly priced for the multiple app integration functionality. I hope the team reconsiders this.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and honest feedback! We will absolutely take this into consideration, thank you so much!

TazerTies

Super easy to setup! I think this will create more customers and help grow my social media. Worth the download!

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖

Juno Boutique

So far it's great. Very easy to set up and it integrates with all of my existing themes. A lot of apps would require additional technical support. Woohoo!

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you found the setup process simple ✨

ProteinWise

Works great and the support is amazing. Maggie helped me get all my codes updated and I didn't have to ask her for help, she offered! Thank you Maggie!

May 25, 2020

So glad to hear that Maggie did such a great job! Thank you for your review - please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything else!

SolVab

I think this app is revolutionizing. It's a blessing that it exists! I think everyone should get this app because it will not only help you increase your social media following but create returning customers!

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review - we're so glad you're loving it!

Blush Grove

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been wanting to start a loyalty program for my store for a while now but the process of starting that always seemed daunting. I found Smile through the Shopify App Store and decided to give it a try and I immediately loved everything about it. It was so easy to set up and after launching the program today, I'm already getting great feedback from my customers. I can't wait to continue growing my store with Smile!

May 19, 2020

That's amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this - we love hearing feedback like this! Feel free to reach out to support if we can help with anything! 💖

Melts Makes Scents

I would highly recommend this app; it is so easy and self explanatory to use and generates more sale on my website.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation of our app! ✨

Safari Totz

We find the app very easy to use and user friendly for our customers. The free version works great for new stores like mine with small revenue

May 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review ✨ We love hearing about your experiences!