Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

MakseLife

I've been using Smile for years across various shops I've worked on on Shopify and love them! Really easy to use from both an admin and customer standpoint and Customer Service is amazing if you ever have questions!

April 14, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review, and for using us for so long! 💖 You're the best 😄

My Gift Candy

This is a good rewards programme and is good for entry level rewards. Easy and intuitive to set up. See how the free plan works for you first and then consider upgrading.

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if we can help with anything 🍬

Min's

i am very happy with the service today. i had the $49 plan and when i explain my needs and the feature is too many for me. they explained kindly about i can downgrade my plan to be free! really thankful!

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!! Please don't hesitate to reach. out to our team whenever - always happy to help! 💖

The Best Kind

so far we are really enjoying how user friendly smile is, how great the customer service is and how creative you can get with the loyalty and reward programs.

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 💖 We so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and our team 😄

MORE THAN ONCE SHOP

J'ai eu du mal à ajouter mes clients mais j'ai été aidé par Jade du service client qui m'a aidé efficacement. Sinon très facile d'utilisation ! Je recommande à 100% .

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear that Jade was able to help you get everything setup. Merci beaucoup! 💖

BloomsyBox

I'm starting to use this app, but so far the support has been great, they are patient and kind. In this case, I received excellent attention from Jade! I'm doing an integration so I'm gonna need the support help the next few days and I feel comfortable asking.

April 14, 2022

Thank you SO much for your lovely review 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever! We're always happy to help! 😄

Stained Glass Stuff

Our customers love collecting and redeeming points! Smile makes it simple and easy. Customer Service is fantastic! Joshua answered my questions quickly and with an easy-to-follow recording showing the exact steps to follow.

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖 So glad you had a great experience with Joshua! :)

Cosmic Green Candles

Great help! Jade was fabulous at answering my random questions. I definitely say if you are looking for ways to include customers in managing their perspective on your website and brand - get this app! It's really fun and helpful towards retaining customers!

April 14, 2022

We agree! Jade is amazing ✨ Thank you so much for this lovely review! :)

SUBIE SUPPLY CO.

I haven't been using the Smile rewards program for too long but so far its been great. My customers seem to love the idea of collecting points for future purchases. I would definitely recommend this App to others!

April 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 So glad that you had a great experience!

Adelaide's Fort

I am IN LOVE with this app! Life-changing and my customers LOOOOOOOVE to turn it into a game that eventually turns into $$$ for me :)

April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us review! We love to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals! 😄