Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

MYBAMBOOBRUSH

Amazing app! Simple to use and extremely easy to set up. Easy way to boost traffic to your site and get referrals.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and awesome feedback! :)

Inked Goddess Creations

I've been with this app for a couple of years now, and our rewards program is one of the best programs we could ever offer our customers. Our customers enjoy leaving reviews, doing referrals, and making purchases to get the points, and Smile.io automates just about everything so it just runs smoothly without me thinking about it. I hit a snag with a review app integration recently, and Maggie was amazing, helping me figure out the issue. This is definitely the company you should go with for a loyalty program!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy you and your customers are loving Smile, and glad to hear our Support team were able to solve your issue quickly. :) we love this kind of feedback!

Fins and Paws

Wow it was really easy to use, customize and implement according to your business needs. Thumbs up and will recommend.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and for recommending us to your friends! :)

Toni & Tucker Co

I love this app so far. I just set up my rewards program and it was pretty easy. I wish there was a to create specialized categories for rewards but that may only be available on the paid one. Not completely sure, but hopefully I'll have great once my customers begin signing up!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We'll be in touch soon via email for some guidance relating to your question.

Soy Republic

Excellent app for customer retention and very simple to install and customize. Took me about 10 minutes!

March 26, 2019

We try to make our app as simple and user-friendly as possible. :) Thank you for the five-stars!

Clozet Queenz

Customer support is quick and helpful. The Smile app is easy to set up and their knowledge base is an excellent source of information. The customization and branding options are amazing.

March 26, 2019

We work hard to equip our merchants with the best resources possible. The five-star review is really appreciated! Thank you!

The Nutri X

Awesome app and being able to edit the placement of the app helps a lot versus other apps. It works well being side by side with Facebook messenger on your landing page.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're liking the customization options!

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Seems nice - for now. I've only launched this app. But it sets apart from others with a pretty extensive free plan - you can customize colours of the widget. And it is really easy to launch.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad to hear you're loving the customizations and ease of use :)

Rojank

Great app, easy to set up and integrate with our other review and mail apps. Support was so extremely quick and helpful. Highly recommend.

March 26, 2019

Our Support Team is pretty awesome! :) Thank you for the five-star review!

Mosaic Coffee Lab & Roastery

I've recently launched my business and have done A LOT of research on the different rewards programs available. I'm loving the Smile app and all of the features that it has to offer. The Customer Service has been outstanding; I've received speedy responses and the issues that I've had were resolved extremely quickly. I also really like that they offer an educational component which has helped me to set the program up to integrate on my Shopify site and will help with growing my business. Thanks for making me Smile!

March 26, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review! We're happy to have made you smile and hope to continue doing so! :)