Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

In The Mix Home and Body

I absolutely love this app and excellent customer service!! Great job!

Q5 SPORTS NUTRITION

Been waiting for a simple to use, pain free rewards app for my customers. This one seems great and they developers were good to work with. Very happy so far!

**UPDATE**

6 stars - I botched up a copy paste of some code and broke the app - and probably some other things on my store. Sent out an email blast letting everyone know about our cool new rewards program. And the emails started coming in that they couldn't see it. Smooooth.

I emailed Mike, let him know what was going on and a few minutes later he spotted the problem. I fixed it and everything was great again. Top notch support and truly appreciated!

Zebidah.com

Love the whole idea!
Very simple to add ! And the response is awesome !
Love it !

Lil' Bit Country

Nice app! and fast support. I have a few customers that sign up, but not a lot so I tried to do some advertising on my facebook page to get people to sign up.

Giddet

Great app! Works perfectly, looks clean and easy for customers to use!

Highly recommend!

Kogi Naturals

Absolutely amazing app. I love the function of this app, it is easy to use, has a very friendly set up process and the service is outstanding. I would recommend Sweet Tooth to every business.

Little Cherry

Very impressive customer service, had a problem with setting up the badge but Mike resolve it in no time despite i am yet a 'paying' customer.

Hush Hushhh

Amazing customer service! Easy to use app. Does exactly what I need. Thank-you

L Modern Boutique

I love this app, it has worked great with keeping our customers engaged. I love the new look and the customer service is fast and helpful. Definitely an app worth having.

OTR World

Very good app and customers really like being able to earn points. Very easy to set up and get started.