Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Psalm Baby

Really awesome app! Brings my customers back with great incentives for their support and loyalty! Highly recommended!

Getfitsupplements

Great marketing tool, would definitely recommend to anyone who is focused on customer retention. Very easy to use!

Wooden Nickels Australia

What a great program. Easy to set up and manage. Have only just gone 'live' and already 2 members and 2 sales. Easy to follow and can see all points were recorded accordingly.

Virginia Outpost

Just started using it and we had a couple customers sign up. We plan on using this tool as a way to retain and build our customer base. It is fairly easy to use and set up.

Full Force Imports

Just getting started using the app but looking great so far. Wish there was level between free and basic for start up's that would allow social and referral rewards to help drive customers without costing to much per month. To help grow the business.

Bonsai 26

Its early days for us and this app but right away its incredibly easy to use and incorporates the functionality of several different apps that we had been considering for loyalty/rewards/referral. It slots itself effortlessly into our Shopify site and looks really clean and presentable even with the Sweettooth branding visible (we are on a basic paid plan, not one of the premium paid plans).
We are just finalising the configuration process and will officially launch this weekend... We'll report back in a few weeks

Phoebes Garden

Super easy to use with dynamic results!

Cubedepot

Very nice app, and great support team to help out with any issues.

Pale Cloud

It does what they say it does perfectly, right out the box

Lexi Butler Designs

Almost as soon as I signed up for the app I had my first sign up for the program. I believe it will work great for us. This is a great app, I had no problems installing it or setting it up! I am expecting great things to happen in no time flat!