Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Trenbee

GREAT APP, LOVED IT . HOW CAN I CONNECT 1 APP IN INTEGRATIONS WITH FREE PLAN. WILL GIVE 5 STARS IF I AM ABLE TO ACHIEVE THIS

December 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Someone from our Support team has sent an email your way with more info! 🙂

Daisuki

I think this is a great app and I am so thankful that it is free, thank you guys for making a free app which is super easy to set up and could really help a lot of people with their little shops. I have dropped a star because I actually installed this ONLY because i wanted to offer products that customers could redeem their points on - and from what i had read before I installed the app it seemed like this was available on the free plan. After going to the effort of installing it and setting it up I discovered that actually it isn't available on the free plan. I wish I would have known beforehand because i probably wouldn't have installed it. I am going to give it a go anyway, but now to get the functionality that I actually wanted I would have to uninstall this app and find a different one (because I will never ever ever ever be able to afford $200 a month for an app, which is what i would need to pay with this app to get the functionality I had wanted...)

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review ✨We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your feedback on pricing, especially when it comes to the accessibility of our free product reward for small businesses.

Please send us an email at help@smile.io as we'd love to discuss this further and see what we can do to help you get the most out of Smile 😊

AQ Online

UPDATED Review:
Customer support reached out after my first review and were very helpful. More customers can find the app now and we are gaining some traction. I do hope that the pricing is reduced in future or more features are added to be more competitive with other review apps. Thus, justifying the price on the low range. But it is a really nice app with an excellent interface. It would be great to get weekly emails regarding signups etc as a feature.

December 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm so sorry that we've fallen short here - that's definitely not our intention! We've reached out via chat to help out :)

OHENE

Easy setup and straight forward app. I have high hopes for this add-on. I'll leave an update at some point. I wish the expiration tool was part of the entry paid. Micro businesses probably need functionality the most.

December 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊 It's great that you found setup so easy, and are finding value in our features :)

Craze Fashion

I wish the app would have an easier way for customers to redeem with the POS system. Rather than customers having to bring up their phone with a code, the POS should have a button to push to redeem rewards. It would be good to know let customers know how many reward points they have via POS.

December 2, 2020

Thanks so much for reaching out, and for this candid feedback! Our team has sent an email your way to assist further in getting the POS system working as it should for your store. 🙂

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using this app for several months, and generally, it's a good way to manage your loyalty program. It's easy to set-up and the interface is nicely designed. The biggest issue we have is the pricing tiers. There's a big jump from the first paid tier to the second, and our only reason for needing it is that they limit integrations to only 1 for the first tier. They should really rethink this limit, put an additional tier, or create a nominal upcharge if you need more. As it is, the first tier makes it hard to really get everything out of the app, and the second tier is just too expensive of a jump to make it worth it. Also, the advanced analytics is only available on the second paid tier. They should really rethink this as I may be willing to move up in price if I could fully see how the program is performing.

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the detailed review ⭐️We're glad to hear you found Smile simple and easy to launch! We also really appreciate your candid feedback on pricing and tiered features. We'd love to discuss this further with you, so we've just followed-up via email 😊

T-BOO, LLC

its a cool app. i installed and use for a lil while, tried another app that does similar things, however

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and for giving Smile a try! If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share about how we can improve, we'd love to hear it. Just shoot over a quick email to help@smile.io 💫

The RE Place

The app has worked fairly well so far (4 weeks in) but I will say the support has been 5 star. Things that weren't so smooth they worked through with us and just right. Just waiting for a few more features to become avail for this to be made perfect. Christian is a super star.

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Christian was so helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else 💖

Kick Game

We have just signed up for the Growth plan and have used the Smile Live Chat feature a few times with help when onboarding and asking questions. Brady has been extremely helpful in answering our queries. The main reason this wasn't a 5* is because the app is missing out on some simple features that would benefit us such as a fraud analysis on whether customers are liking and unliking/following and unfollowing to gain additional points. Besides that, it's been very straightforward and we're excited to see what Smile brings us as a business!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your candid feedback! This is super helpful 💖 Glad to hear that Brady was able to help!

Cooshie

I haven't used the app as yet but looking forward to see what it can offer. I'm sure this will help my business in so many ways. Can wait to see it in actioned. Thanks to the developer of this app. Cheers

November 12, 2020