Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coolpencilcase Com

Love the app!! I will recommend to people really want to grow their business to next level.

Emerson Parker

Absolutely wonderful! Easy to set up and use. Thank you so much!

Positively

Easy to use app and support is outstanding! They are very responsive. We switched from another app due to lack of support. There was one feature that we had in the older app that ST didn't have. We put in a request and their engineering team had functionality ready in less than a week! Special thanks to Bill and Alex for your help. So excited to relaunch our rewards program!

Skingenuity

Extremelly easly to set up and install, easy to customize, and fully understandable. Can't possible love it more!

Tune Automotive

I just installed this app and it's really helpful in engaging my customers more in a unique way!

Palm And Cocoa

I just installed this app on my store, palmandcocoa.com. So far so good! Easy to install and customize.

Golden Grass Accessories

I just installed the app, this is really "Sweet". Let's sell! Thank you for the great app.

Gymskwaat

I just installed the app! The display is very simple to use. I definitely would recommend this app to everyone!

Wallflowers Hong Kong

Really lovely app,
very convenient and inspire me a lot!

Shout About Your Business

Love Sweet Tooth. A great way to reward customers for their custom! Thank you so much.