Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wooden Nickels Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

What a great program. Easy to set up and manage. Have only just gone 'live' and already 2 members and 2 sales. Easy to follow and can see all points were recorded accordingly.

Virginia Outpost

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just started using it and we had a couple customers sign up. We plan on using this tool as a way to retain and build our customer base. It is fairly easy to use and set up.

Full Force Imports

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just getting started using the app but looking great so far. Wish there was level between free and basic for start up's that would allow social and referral rewards to help drive customers without costing to much per month. To help grow the business.

Bonsai 26

Time spent using app About 4 years

Its early days for us and this app but right away its incredibly easy to use and incorporates the functionality of several different apps that we had been considering for loyalty/rewards/referral. It slots itself effortlessly into our Shopify site and looks really clean and presentable even with the Sweettooth branding visible (we are on a basic paid plan, not one of the premium paid plans).
We are just finalising the configuration process and will officially launch this weekend... We'll report back in a few weeks

Phoebes Garden

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to use with dynamic results!

Cubedepot

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Very nice app, and great support team to help out with any issues.

Pale Cloud

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It does what they say it does perfectly, right out the box

Lexi Butler Designs

Almost as soon as I signed up for the app I had my first sign up for the program. I believe it will work great for us. This is a great app, I had no problems installing it or setting it up! I am expecting great things to happen in no time flat!

Hammerstone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service. Wish it was less expensive.

Watchn Me Watchn You

This is absolutely what I've been looking for. An app like this is without a doubt, at least in my mind, indispensable for any eCommerce shop owner.