Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

The Vinyl Menagerie

I already loved this app but I just had my first customer experience with Sam R via chat and it was AWESOME. Friendly, informative and enthusiastic. I could not ask for better. I'm thrilled!!

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Sam was able to help 💖

MC AUTO

Its a really Great App! If only they could integrate it so that a customers points/rewards will show directly on their account when logging in on the site.

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We will send you an email to assist with this! 😊

Wired Kitten

This app is an extremely easy way to show your customers how much they matter. I couldn't be happier with the experience that Smile.io provides.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 So glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to navigate!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This app was so easy to set up, customize exactly to my liking, and even better? My customers LOVE it! Thank you!! I do wish the subscription fees were cheaper. They're not built/priced for small businesses. That's my only negative feedback.

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that your customers are loving the rewards program!
We'll send you over an email regarding your pricing feedback - thanks so much! ✨

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

we have used smile.io for about 3 months now. it provides a stable and independent platform for rewarding customers. we are happy with it. but the ease of use and stability of this app don't come cheap! the really good and useful features are at least 199+ p.m.

December 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and candid feedback! 🙂

Exclusive Hijabs

Strictly from the installation and integration of the program with my shopify store, it is wonderful. I have yet to see what it will yield.

December 26, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and leave us a five-star rating! We really appreciate it! 🙂

Essence Of Nature LLC

So far so good... My shop is not open as of yet im getting set up. So far what I see is good. I can't wait till the beginning of the year to open.

December 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your review ✨ How exciting! Best of luck and please let us know if we can help with anything!

Simply Unique Baby Gifts

I'd like to see an "impersonate user" function and would like to be able to edit a customer's info.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review! What a good idea - we'll pass it along to our product team 😊

LAC SWIM

Smile is one of the most user-friendly apps I have ever used on Shopify. Setting up my rewards program was incredibly easy and I had it up in running in a few hours. I love how the widget looks on my site. It also integrates with my email platform Omnisend which makes promoting my rewards program really easy.

December 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it. We're glad to hear you're liking our app integrations, too!😄

Rushi

It was super easy to install and the instructions were super clear! looks great on the website as well! customer service is so quick too! really recommend this to anyone who's looking for a loyalty program for your website

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review ✨ We're so glad it's looking great on your site!