Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

GlowMe

This is a great app and it's free! I'm leaving a review just because I want to but the 100 characters minimum requirement is a bit of a hassle.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, I, fortunately, don't have a 100 character minimum so I will just say. You are Awesome!!!

Mahi Hypermarket

Just Started using the app. The support staff (Petrit) was really helpful as his timely intervention helped us in improving the brand image & customer experience. Keep up the great work.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your review,😍 I'm so happy Petrit was able to help you. Just between you and me, we think he is really awesome too!🥰 Best of luck with your program! - Smile

Olfabrand · El Arte del Aroma

The customer service is really nice, kindful and 24/7. They answer me very fast. Thank you so much!!!

December 21, 2021

That is so kind💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.

The Uniform Shoppe

Having good app support is SO important, and this app does that! Also, the UI of the app is really good. I'm excited to see how my customers respond to rewards!

December 21, 2021

We are excited too!! thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it.

SARAH BRIGGS

No real persistent issues with the app. The support team, specifically Jade, is always super pleasant and quick to help!

January 7, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review 🙌

Portland Running Company

This app works well and has superior support. They answer quickly and are willing to work with you to address any issues you have so that the app works for your particular situation. They have been able to add features a la carte for us which is super helpful for a small business. Highly recommended.

December 17, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful and kind review! Supporting small business is what we do best, thrilled to hear that we could help! 🙌

Southern Athletica

I reached out to Christian for some help as to how redeeming the points works on POS with customers. He did a fantastic job explaining all of the steps to me! Southern Athletica is very excited to be partnered with Smile!

Thank you K! Enjoyed chatting with you, excited about your growth with Smile! 💛

Grin Natural US

Love Smile's easy interface and plugin to Klaviyo email integration. Plus prompt support when needed so thank you!

December 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team 💖 Always happy to help! ⭐️

Died Colorful

Truly excited to start using this app! Thank you for creating this! My brand reps are very excited to share it!

December 16, 2021

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

Chill Mamas Boutique

I used the app to try to help me figure out how to use the Rewards program. maria was very helpful and VERY quick to respond

December 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that!! Please don't hesitate to reach out through chat anytime ;)
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖