Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Thryv Organics

Christian was super helpful explaining the referral side of the program. Very much appreciated his professionalism and help!

December 13, 2021

Thank you for the kind words about Christian! I know Christian takes great pride in his professionalism and ability to help merchants like yourself - we will make sure he sees this and gets a well-deserved 'pat on the back' 🤩

Until next time, take care!

Kind Regards,

Brandon - Merchant Experience Manager

Mimosa Style & Co.

This app was recommended to me. It’s so easy to use and support is great if you have questions. Great for generating more income and loyal customers.

December 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words 💛

Best of luck with your loyalty program launch :)

Kassonade et compagnie

This app is wonderful. Easy to install, super easy to acces and understand for the client. And the people from the app are super responsive and helpful when you have questions.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for your wonderfully kind feedback about our app and the team 💛

Ribbon Nook

Great app! Does exactly what it advertises. Easy to install and use. I don't even have to think about it. I did the set up and the app does the work I needed it to do. My customers love the rewards program.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to have you on board 💛

Glass eMotions

I have just migrated to Shopify from WooCommerce. Setting up all the little things to make my site work well and offer the best experience for my customers has been a journey.
Part of that was finding Smile.IO. It has given me a way to give back to my customers for their loyalty. I am a small business and truly appreciate the Free Plan. Not a lot of app developers understand that.
It has integrated well into my platform. Recently I wanted to add a way to have customers leave Product reviews and be rewarded for their review. I found Stamp.IO. I really cannot afford the paid plan, but Larry from Smile understood this and gave me access to add to my loyalty program.
With all the apps out there, it can be confusing and daunting to pick the right one. I chose wisely - in that the support and functionality is just the best from this suite of applications.
Kudos to you and your team, and my heartfelt thank you.

December 8, 2021

This was such a lovely review to read through :') Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever if you need anything else - always happy to help 💖

Eastwood Guitars

Smile has made it dead-simple to get rolling with a fully-automated loyalty program. Service through the in-app chat function has been stellar as well! (thanks Maria and Christian)

December 8, 2021

We're SO happy to hear that! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. Glad to hear that you had a great experience :)

Pacinos Signature Line

easy to use, straight forward and customer service is quick. would recommend, great app for loyalty program.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 💖

Heart N' Soul Boutique

I had a great experience with the questions I had today. The chat with your representative was very helpful. He helped me to set up the points system!

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! It makes us so happy to hear that you had a nice experience :)

Luca Elle Boutique

This has been the easiest and best app integration that I have ever added to my shop. The youtube directions were so clear to follow and Maria was SO helpful and kind answering all of my questions. I am so excited to let my customers know about my new rewards program! Definitely recommend

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review! So glad to hear that our Youtube channel and support team has been helpful 💖

The Clean One Collective

Great rewards and loyalty app, the amount of integrations is great and they have a 5 star support team

December 4, 2021

Thank you for those kind words. we think you are a 5-star customer 🌟!!