Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vegana Marketplace

Great customer service so far. I just started using this app and I haven't made my rewards program available yet so I can't comment on how that will work but I contacted the customer service chat with some questions and they helped me very quickly and efficiently. Happy so far and looking forward to starting my rewards program for my shop with this app.

May 13, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! I am glad we were able to help you out :) I hope you enjoy using Smile in your shop! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. - Nicole

Vancouver Island in a Box!

Great app and even better customer service! Highly recommend or anything looking to start a points &/or refferal program!

May 13, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad that you are enjoying Smile and that our support was able to help you out :)

Sagebrush Annie's Boutique

Larry walked me through the process of exporting/importing a CSV, to give all my customers 50 points right off the bat of starting this program. Shout out to him for being patient!

May 12, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We think Larry is pretty great too and are so glad he was able to help you out getting points to your customers today :)

wikx.ca

Good customer service, thanks for the assistance. Needs a min of 100 characters so I'm typing this too.

May 12, 2022

I am so glad we were able to help you out today! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Plastic Free Pursuit

I use this app to offer rewards to our loyal customers. The customer service is superb and has helped us tremendously! Highly recommend this app for any e-commerce store!

May 12, 2022

I am so glad that you are enjoying Smile and that we were able to help you today! Thanks for recommending us, and taking the time to leave a review :)

Aurum Brothers

Location Netherlands

The app works very well and the customer support replies quickly. Would definitely recommend this app.

May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are stoked to hear you are loving the app! We look forward to continuing to help your business grow! 🚀

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

Natural Nutrients

Jade from customer service fantastically directed me to where I needed to be to clear up a query.. very fast and efficient

Thank you so much! It was lovely assisting you today :) -Jade <3

BETA5 Chocolates

Very helpful app and customer support team - go JADE!!! Prompt responses and helpful solutions. App never gave any issues too.

May 11, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today :) <3

ASIAN MART INC

they have really kind CS partner. I'm satisfy the quality of service. We can have a conversation with chatting

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review :) It was a great pleasure assisting you today! -Jade <3

Goodie Vibes

Customers love this app. It creates loyalty and repeat customers. Customer service is friendly and helpful. It's a simple app to use. Recommend.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your Good vibes :) We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. -Jade <3