Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Midwest ManCave

Great app, even the free plan is awesome! Easy to use and set up and good features.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! 🎉

Cat Crazy

This is a great app. I have had a positive experience and would recommend it to all. The rewards are great for customer retention.

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review, and for recommending us to your friends! 🙂

Wishes Candle Co

Enjoyed the several different modifications to make rewards unique to your store and the pop-up is a great feature. Easy to use and make any necessary modifications to customer accounts. Would highly recommend!

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app. 😄

Zoedella Beach

Just getting started with the app, but the onboarding process was very easy. I liked that the step-by-step process asked questions about the type of products we sell, revenue volume, etc., and then provided recommendations for the features of our loyalty program based on my answers. This makes the program more personalized to our store, rather than a "one size fits all" approach.

We are hopeful that our loyalty program helps to increase sales, so we can upgrade our plan in the future!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We love to hear this kind of feedback. 🙂

Ellens Creations

Very easy to use app, It's fun seeing people sign up for my rewards program. I haven't seen a increase in sales just yet but at least traffic at my site has grown some.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. 😄

Combat Miniatures

Works great. However, customers are still asking what are these Rewards and how do I use them. The icon must be too small.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! 😄 We'll be in touch via email with some resources for you.

MEIBE GLOBAL

Awesome app, Great customer support.
Using Starter plan-This app is just great and Smile.io team is even better than the app itself :D Thanks a lot.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for using our app! We really appreciate the awesome feedback about our team, and the five-star review! 🙂

Julian Coffee - 100% Puerto Rican Coffee

Good product even on the free option. its better than not having any rewards. Easy to set up as well!

July 15, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😃

Urbane Bangs

Really like how this app allows customers to keep track of rewards and share referral codes. Very fun and easy to use.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😃

The Journey's Closet

I like this app, they haven't pestered me to write a review or to buy the monthly plan, I just use the free plan and everything I need is there and there is no pressuring to spend money. I like you guys here at Smile, thanks so much!

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😄