Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

gpriff

awesome features great app in all the referral apps I recommended all Shopify store owner to use this app, it's free version is awesome

June 9, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving the referral features in our app! Thank you so much for the five-star review! :)

Print Your Mind 3D

The app was very easy to install and get running. I'm very impressed for a free app and will consider upgrading once I see the sort of value it brings to our company - www.printyourmind3d.ca.

June 7, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy you're loving the free version :)

Folklore Las Niñas

Definitely has boosted customer engagement and sales. Phenomenal customer service, kudos Maggie!!!!

June 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear Smile is helping boost sales and customer engagement at your store. :) Thank you for the feedback and five-star review!

CosmeLush

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

IIMBU

Great app for sure! super stoked to be using this for our store and i already know that it is going to be one of the best decisions we have made so far!

June 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review!

BIGPAWS.CO

Brilliant app, only use the free version as still growing, but it works really well, nicely designed

May 30, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) Our Design team love to hear this kind of positive feedback.

Crabby Pants Company

I really like this app so far! I was a little confused as I introduced my customers to it, so I hopped on the help messenger. Kellen was super quick to respond and really helpful. I was surprised someone was able to answer so fast on a holiday. I only have the free version, but I am really impressed!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

UrbanBiker

Smile looks great. Intuitive and easy to set up. Hoping it delivers the rewards we hope to our customers and our business.

May 23, 2019

Thank-you for using our app, and for the five-star review! :)

RYDE TECHWIZ STORE

Love this app. It has all the need you want for your estore. keep it up.I highly recommend this to those starting off.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) It is super appreciated!

Kitaka Of London

After struggling with a previous loyalty app I was a bit anxious to try another one. But I'm so glad I did, loving Smile so far. Easy to install and manage which is great for any business but most important is the excellent communication from the team which put me at ease immediately. I personally had help from the ever so lovely Janelle who was so patient, efficient and friendly, it made me confident to ask for help again in the future. :)

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the five-star review :)