Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Játéksziget.hu

We used Smile.io to set up our loyalty and rewards program. The app has a great logic and nice features, especially the Stamped.io implementation. Nice automation and personalization. What I really miss and a huge loss is the expressions that are hard coded and can't be translated - hopefully gonna be solved soon.
Also, quick and cool support, I was in contact with Maggie and Roel. High five for those guys.

Singal's

Simple to set-up and get going with minimal effort. Program set-up is quite flexible and you can pick and play with different options depending on what you want in your program (Only Referral, Rewards or combination) even in the Free version.

An important improvement would be to able to send people a link to the rewards launcher/program page. Right now (as much as I can tell), the only way to tell people about the program is to tell them to go to the home page and click on the launcher instead of being able to send them a link which would be a lot more useful.

Hotter Sales by DKHodder

I am using this app to manage my rewards program. Set up is easy and the reward management is great. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

And Above All...YOGA

I just added this app today (8 October 2018) so I do not have much experience with the app. That being said, I find it much easier than some I've tried. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. The navigation is easy to follow. In short, the app is intuitive. One issue I have was that I wanted to give my existing customers credit for joining the rewards program and found that I had to do this one by one. It would be nice if there were some kind of bulk editor that could do this in a single step. As I gain more experience with the app, I will return to either upgrade to 5 stars or downgrade to 3 stars. I won't know until I have working experience with it. For now, I can't see why 5 stars would be the next move.

Go Fetch! pet food

There really needs to be a paid version somewhere between the free plan and the $50 plan.

We are otherwise quite pleased with Smile. It is a very intuitive rewards program that is simple for both the store owner and customer to use. The free plan has many limitations but is sufficient for our needs currently. Don't know when we will grow large enough to justify the expense of moving to the paid plan. We would gladly pay $25 per month for a paid version with a lower number of members than the $50 plan. Easily a 5-star app if this were the case.

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

I would enjoy this app more if there was a few additions.

Balances should print on the receipt.

Before a new transaction there should be a prompt to add the customer to the sale on shopify POS to prevent staff from forgetting.

MyKidsNuk

We are still reviewing how this app delivers value for our business. I will upgrade to five stars after we gain some traction. So far we are happy and the team set us up over a video conference call.

Siren & Muse

Smile.io has been great. Easy to setup again. We had changed to a different rewards system but changed back as we prefer the additional visibilty of this program. When we had an issue with customizing our notification, support was quick to help, so big shoutout to Roel.
A few things that we would love to see added are the ability to award customers points when they have spent a certain amount or have made a certain number of orders. Also awarding customers for Instagram tags and Pinterest follows and pins from the site and being able to customize the fonts in the launcher so it matches our brand better.
Also a big issue to fix in the referral program. There needs to be a way to stop customers from referring themselves on a different email address.

Storetrendingcom

so good!!! thanks for develop the great app.

Made By Men

Best rewards App here. Roel Villahermosa from the Tec-Support and Shaun are doing an awesome job. Thanks guys for all the help :)

-1 Star because I really don't get why there is still no multi-language feature (even shopify built this now for a year) and no options to change text, behaviour or anything of nudges, no statistic for guest referral nudges etc. We could do better and more if we had more options here.