Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Swoll Life

the program isnt working for me and i dont know why

Empressglow Co

have not had a chance to even test run before I had to right a review empressglowco.com

Berkshire Palate

love how easy this is to use

Epic Penny

I think it is a great app, however, there were some issues with some of my customers being able to see the tab while I was still testing it out. I contacted support and communication was spotty, at best. I will continue to use the app for the time being, but I really think that there is room to grow.

Snapcat Studio

Great App to get the party started. Wish the FREE level had a bit more customization and more support for uniqueness but, alas- it's a starter kit for rewarding awesome customers!

Moonlighthomes

so far so good- I'm already learning from their enticing offer to help optimise SEO when I leave this review.

Ila And Lane

Its ok!
Who knows, only just beginning..

Hiteck Hobby

Nice but not for $59 per month

Nail Art Singapore

The set up was easy but results yet to know since I switched from another app with not much success after 6 months onto it to Sweet Tooth. At this point, the only thing I wish it can be better was it can be a pop up or perhaps located more prominently within the website. Right now, it's a small rectangle with small fonts at the bottom corner when website is viewed from desktop. It's at the bottom of the screen when view from phone. Still too early to tell if it can indeed inspire more sales from my existing customers and generate more leads from referrals and new sign ups. Will update my rating in couple of months time for a fair honest review.

Ink Ales

Nice app if you just want to have the basic features. Says that it's a free app but the majority of its' features are a pay per month service.