Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

R Health

Just installed the app, so far so good

Wig Galaxy

Time spent using app About 1 year

The loyalty discounts are based on discount codes. Shopify still doesn't allow multiple discount codes on one order, so if you use discounts regularly this is a waste of time.. for now.

Dakota Nature Art

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

some hiccups along the way, but overall it's pretty easy. It looks good as well.
I would like to know how to add points from my already created sets without exporting them again...

Glam Geek

I cannot seem to figure out how to import my mailchimp list and actual customer lists. It only seems to want to do some POS customers but not all. I have customers from pinterest as well but cannot add their email or give them points and they have accepted marketing. I am sure I am probably doing something wrong :/
It's very beautiful and looks great, don't get me wrong. I think that I will have to look elsewhere for more easier integration.

Superfunstore

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I've just installed Sweet Tooth so I don't know how well it will work. Will update this later. Install was pretty easy.

The Amp Or Die Website

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app. It's just too expensive for a small business that's just starting out. I really hate that you cant name your discounts unless you spend $200 a/m. You'd think that would be a basic feature but its not which means that if you want to customize a reward for a certain promotion or customer you can't do it. Other than that the app is great and serves a good purpose for any business that want's to reward their customers.

Swoll Life

Time spent using app Over 3 years

the program isnt working for me and i dont know why

Empressglow Co

have not had a chance to even test run before I had to right a review empressglowco.com

Berkshire Palate

love how easy this is to use

Epic Penny

I think it is a great app, however, there were some issues with some of my customers being able to see the tab while I was still testing it out. I contacted support and communication was spotty, at best. I will continue to use the app for the time being, but I really think that there is room to grow.