Reviews (6,187)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

October 12, 2016

Yes thank you for providing an amazing loyality program.

Little Lovebug Designs
10 minutes using the app
September 16, 2016

Have only just signed up but so far so good. Was easy to install and set up!

Hairwareshop1
8 minutes using the app
September 27, 2016

Hi this seems like the way to go to reward my clients and my store.

Puretincture
Singapore
3 minutes using the app
September 28, 2015

This was was great and easy to setup. The only issue I had with it, is that the referral option is only available if you pay for a premium account. As a very small startup business, 60$ / month is a lot for referral option. For now I will keep using it, until I find something cheaper (or free) which includes referrals.

Nicks Random Goods
February 20, 2016

I just signed up for this app, so I don't have a review based on the functionality, however the features look great and I am anxious to get it set up

Happy Dog Food 2
December 2, 2016

This is a great rewards program system

Be You Ty
September 28, 2016

Very nice app! I give it 4 stars because it doesn't allow translations. But the app is great.

Ninjanutz 2
Mexico
September 23, 2020

First time using this app and am still learning about what it can offer me as I go through it. My initial comment is that it is easy to navigate and I got the 'referral rewards' system up and running not long after installing the App. Will make more comments as I learn more. Great App so far that is easy to use!

vaoalavanilla
New Zealand
Smile.io replied September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! We'd love to hear any additional feedback that you have :)

Edited May 22, 2024

Super nice app and support. I love the value it adds to the store and it was easy to set up. Looks good from a UI perspective. Thanks to Lynn for the help! Knocking down a star since you cannot sort rewards or ways to earn (I requested this two years ago).

Paint by Numbers
Smile.io replied September 7, 2021

We're glad to hear you enjoy the app and user interface! We'll let Lynn know you appreciate her. We do too, she's pretty great at listening to customers needs and helping them get what they need ✨

May 29, 2024