Whatsapp & SMS Marketing Flows

TheConvertWay- Powerful SMS & Whatsapp Marketing Solution

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Uptownie101

Good customer service and great app.

Sooboutique

Nice App - Very usefull to increase your CVR and get abandonned cart to go back to your store

Door Store Rotherham

Stumbled across this app by mistake and it was the best mistake ive made. Excellent app with a great ease of use. It has helped me convert quite a few abandoned carts already and only been on the site a couple of weeks.

I had a few questions which the support team got back to me swiftly with all the info I needed.

Great app would recommend. www.TheDoorStores.co.uk

Www Jokerandwitch Com

SMS NOtifications app is a must for every online retailer, as it does both the jobs - transactional messaging (order, delivery refund related) as well as one can send promotional msgs too. Infact, we see good conversions from promo campaigns as against using other services. And the bonus is that one can send SMS for abandoned carts :) We loved this app

Skinconceptsshop

I’m writing this review bc I got an email asking me to write one.
Customer support sucks. Tell your customer support guy, VIKAS KUMAR to respond to my email that I sent on 12 April and follow up email on 14 april.
After i get a response maybe i’ll come back and amend my review.

UPDATE: Support is better now. It shouldn't require a bad review to finally get good service but at least they've changed. Keep it up.

99little

Amazing App, Customers are actually clicking the link in sms and purchasing if you provide discount code in sms.

I just loved this app. Increased my sales by 5%

Curiocityworld

Works really well. This is an essential app for recovering abandoned carts, since now users have option to checkout using mobile number only.
No email, hence traditional abandoned cart recovery apps are not effective anymore.
Loved the feature to add custom id..

Curiocitycrafts In

Works really well. Tested it out myself. Essential for recovering abandoned carts, since now users have option to checkout using mobile number only. No email, hence traditional abandoned cart recovery apps are not as effective anymore.
The feature to add custom id is very nice.
Using it with my site: https://www.thestylediva.in

Productsoftheweek

very usefull app, she can recovery abandoned cart better than a simple email, sms are more opened

Vanaplus

This App works and it is a must-have. Quite affordable too. Great work, Keep it up!