WhatsApp & SMS Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing + Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp & SMS

Case Click

Very helpful app to send SMS notifications to more than 220 countries worldwide. for Notifying your customers about Account creation, Order creation, Order fulfilled, abandoned checkouts, and many more.

Smart Objects

User interface is very friendly, Best app for marketing automation support is also amazing. Hope to get the most out of it.

Case Guard

A very nice app mainly the best app for SMS marketing and abandoned cart messages. I recommend this app to everyone

Soni Fashion® - Gold Plated jewellery Online Shopping Store

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!

KURKUMA HEALTH SCIENCES PVT. LTD.

This app is user friendly and working perfect. Best app for marketing automation. Support team is friendly and always ready to help. Thanks to Snehal Sharma for Excellent support.

Dukakeen.com

it is a nice app with good support team ,the app really b,meet my expectation and above.no words to say really good.its offers where also great

Loom Solar Pvt. Ltd.

My reviews is all about Great Customer Support. Thanks to Snehal Patil for resolving my issue on time.

DalzingCart

If you are not using SMS marketing for your business, you are losing out on a huge chunk of revenue. Our revenue increased by 30% with SMS marketing. This app is great and the support team is friendly and always ready to help.

MyMarket.ma

Application not operational at all, I want a refund of $ 30, none of my clients have received order confirmation sms, or any other.
I send emails to support and nobody answered me!
I require a full refund of payment for SMS.
Scam!

December 1, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

we had already connected with you regarding the refund on Email and we are waiting you to respond. Please respond to mail as soon as possible so that we help you out with this issue.

Regards
Team Shipway

Nanogelpad.in

Really great service highly recommend it.
SMS Service is really quick and professional.
Recommended for any store looking for sms notification service.