Whatsapp & SMS Marketing Flows

Shipway Convert- Text Marketing, WhatsApp Chat, Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

ToyMonkey

Location India

Looks like a company of fraudsters. Everyday you discover a new hidden charge. Dont recommend at all There are better apps in a fraction of cost available

May 9, 2022

Hi Team,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
Our pricing is very transparent, and there is no hidden pricing at all. And we have just recently add another premium plan by adding new features.

"fraudsters" is a very strong word and its very demotivating, we strongly object to it.
We really wished, you could have written a review after using our services.

Excelsior

This is a must have app. I have been using this app since last 20 days and getting good conversions everyday.

Beeseekers.com

I used this App, which is very helpful to me, team is also very humble and supportive. I really recommend this App.

ForeverKidz

Easy to use. Only thing is if there is customisation in the messages available this would make the whole experience even better

EUG FASHION

Pure SCAM and waist of Time & money I pay +60$ better use Klavyio it's 1000 times better, this application not work at all, have try to contact support multiple times and they promise to fix those bugs, CAN NOT even sent TEST SMS to myself, Extremely suspicious results of Delivery for SMS.

March 1, 2022

Hi Team,
This is not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
As we can check, the delivery rates of your campaign is more than 90%. Eve in that case our team has also offered you the full refund.

We have been trying to reach you, but there is no response. We request you to please give us one more chance to serve you.

PropsLand

I am using this app till now and didn't find any issue and services are too good and more helpful...:)

Paati Sutta Palakaram

I am using this SMS app till now and didnt find any issue and services are too good and more helpful.

PowerCarbonSpares

I have started using app. And I find service is good. Setting is simple and customer and prospects are getting SMS.

OffNorth

The app does exactly what it promises. Customer support is very quick and helpful. They guided me on DLT registration process and helped set up our own shortcode. And the best is that now my judge.me review requests can also go through SMS through this app. Totally recommend this.

Zeeva Electronics Pvt Ltd.

Easy to use for transactional and promotional SMS to your customer base. Great customer service from their representative Nitesh Saini

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32