4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust automation and analytics features. It's praised for its responsive customer support and valuable order confirmation and shipping notification capabilities. The app is effective in recovering abandoned carts and boosting sales, with some reporting a 50-60% increase. It's particularly beneficial for Indian businesses, integrating SMS and WhatsApp for customer engagement. Merchants find its pricing cost-effective and value its ability to send promotional messages and discount codes.

February 22, 2024

For starters, the app works extremely well. Sends text messages cheaply and a lot of conversions are made. The team responds quickly and also they are very helpful and professional. I don't often write reviews, but I still wanted to thank them through this way.

Nagaia
February 9, 2024

It's so easy to use, even if you're not a tech expert. With Convertway, our marketing messages go out smoothly, and we see more people responding. It's made a big difference for our business, and I think it's great for anyone who wants to make their marketing better. Worth trying out!
Fact: Convertway is the best WhatsApp and SMS marketing app

Choker Tales
February 8, 2024

This platform is ideal for anyone who loves Ecommerce. The Convertway application is the ultimate tool for WhatsApp and SMS marketing, especially for the "Apparel sector". It lets me send automatic messages to my customers via WhatsApp and SMS, with ready-made templates.

Byok
February 16, 2024

The Convertway Shopify application stands out as an excellent option for SMS Marketing and WhatsApp Marketing. Its intuitive interface makes it incredibly easy to utilize, greatly enhancing the effectiveness of my marketing efforts. Equipped with advanced capabilities such as automation and analytics, it reliably guarantees exceptional outcomes for my campaigns. This resource is essential for individuals seeking to elevate their marketing strategies.

World Kids Channel
April 12, 2023

I have been using the app since almost a month now and I really appreciate how smooth and easy the transition process( from the apps I was using previously) their team of wonderful people made it for me. Especially, my account manager Riya Thakur, she has been very supportive and helpful. You rarely come accross a brand which is so respectful towards their clients. Such a good team the management has built. Kudos and thank you so much.

Homes Venue
5 months using the app
February 9, 2024

ConvertWay is best Shopify Marketing App for Whatsapp and SMS marketing allows you to get free access in a lot ways.

M&Y Pehnava
March 20, 2024

The Convertway excels as a Shopify app for SMS and WhatsApp Marketing. With seamless integration, advanced automation, real-time analytics, and top-notch security, it's a game-changer for businesses aiming to enhance customer engagement, optimize campaigns, and ensure data protection. ⚡ #Ecommerce #MarketingPowerhouse

Isthitos Apparels
Edited October 13, 2023

Our collaboration with The Convertway has helped in improving customer's post purchase order alert journey at Dot & Key. Their SMS notifications and scratch card gamification are impactful, keeping customers engaged and loyal. What's equally impressive is The Convertway's exemplary sales and after-sales service, ensuring our needs are met promptly. Highly recommended!

Dot & Key
3 months using the app
February 9, 2024

I installed the app few days back and loved the simplicity. I feel it is the best SMS marketing app and best WhatsApp marketing app. Recommended.

Opal Touch
September 20, 2023

I have been using this service from last 2 month getting good conversions everything is easy to use and team is very supportive.

Homey Complex