WhatsApp & SMS Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing + Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp & SMS

Fizzy Cart

The customer support has been amazing from startup to finish they were quick to respond.
The app helped us to bring back customers to our site, most of them converted to business
I would highly recommend this app to anyone..

Two Brothers Organic Farms - "AMOREARTH"

This app is very much helpful in our business. It is the best app so far available for Transactional SMS's

Family Med

I am really happy with the app. They assisted me in my request to transfer some credit from my other closed store to the current store I use. Thank you Snehal Patil for the assistance! Kudos to the team!

Tresmode

The app is very easy to use and in case of any queries/issues, the customer care team is very helpful in resolving any queries asap.

BornGood

Their customer service is really good. The SMS product is also great. One feature request would be to help easily tag customers. I only wish they could have whatsapp integrated as well.

Uniq Caviar

On Point App. Simple to use and integrate with. Best part is my transactional messages are sent through Whatsapp and now get the read receipts for the same. Great Support, Highly Recommended

Tech Triqx

Nice app, kudos to the developers. I love the fact that I can add a custom name while sending SMS, this creates brand value and increases conversations for abandoned carts.

D3D Security Private Limited

Good Service and wonderful after sales support. Highly Recommended for new or existing shopify users.

Devoted

Just amazing, love the features, support, and everything.. Better than most sms based apps, especially for India

TULO BABY

Create customer service and prompt response!! The first app we started using and it continues to remain in auto mode since then. Love it