Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Learning Buzzers

It would be good if in the list of countries, you would add Bahrain since a lot of businesses are located in Bahrain and use snapchat

YourHairMafia

This will be really helpful for my business and so far it was really easy to setup and hope everything else will run smoothly

NEWFURNITURECOVERS

Easy set-up. Very organised and easy to use. I think it will be extremely helpful to my business. I am looking forward to featuring my products on Snapchat.

Cool2have

I use for the 1 st time and looks good, will see if results come...For now nothing to say more, need more time.

Direct Deliveries

I loved the app it really helped me out with the snapchat marketing end of shopify, I would 100% recommend.

flowing beauti

its useful to help me to discover a new way to publish my store and marketing my products.

Caraz.com

soceeecccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Duma Mbili

it was easy to set up. looking forward to using it for my business (duma Mbili) ads. i will write a review if it helps boost my business sells.

Suzushi

it would be nice if creating adds format was easier. Other than that its pretty good. Thanks snapchat

NanicosmeticsbyLeo

The app was a little confusing but I was able to figure out how to add certain images and text I wanted. Overall the app perform well.