Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rally Tennis

It's still not clear to me if my pixel is automatically added to the Shopify site or if I have to manually do that.

Greenappuae

Location United Arab Emirates

This isn’t integrating with shopify. I am getting server error every time. Change the browser as well but no progress.

Elle Bee

i used the app to help me promote my business and create ads for traffic awareness to my online ecommerce store.

IntellPivot

wasnt that good. kinda trash honestly im just typing because im required to write something so i can move on

Julian Coffee World

Time spent using app About 1 year

easy and straightforward to use. Hopefully i get a good bang for my buck and see results come through my website

iGotSalsa

great and very very easy, why obligate us here to put a minimum of a 100 characters, you guys pushing too hard

BB Woodcreations

Location South Africa

i hope this app will help bring customers to my website, and primary goal will be then to get sales out of it

the18mart

Location India

Amazing app, cheers, installs very easily and fully compatible by my store, had an great experience. simply wow

Xerus Imports & Wholesales

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Perfecto. Super facil y conveniente de utilizar. Recomendado. La sincronizacion fue super friendly.

Ever Sew Me

Location Ireland

very straight forward, I like it. ...............................................................................