Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CasualStocks

Location South Africa

super-easy, super-friendly and super fast......................................................................................

Kristiansklosets

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to navigate, so excited to start my new business with Shopify and snapchat. Working on my new ad campaign

Case Hands

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app that allows me to do what I need to do in my business! I run a Shopify store connected to Snapchat and works great! I love the features and the ability to sell from my catalog.

Mysanidad

Location Switzerland

Great app, thanks. Customer service very efficient! I recommend. Every thing went smoothly with our company.

Super kicks USA

i really loved it, it really helped me.All the ads received good response , i would recommend it to everyone

Communication Solutions

Location Netherlands

Set up the add with shopify.......................................................................................

Aqua Supercenter - Discount Pool Supplies

Easy setup and connecting to Snapchat (seriously was a total of 5 minutes of account setup). *TIP: Don’t take Snapchat ‘special’ —> setup this app and you get a $100 in free credits for $25 spend. The special I originally got before this app was $50 for $25 spend. This has been the best account setup out of all apps so far and we use A LOT.

MZN Bodycare

Location Saudi Arabia

it was easy to set up the ads account... it provided guidance to every step of the process. i didn't even consider setting up snapchat ads till I saw the app

ROL LIFE EASY

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

A Rol liife Ease Trabalho com diversos seguimentos de produção aqui voce encontra de quase tudo para seu dia a dia

Drip Or Drown Jewels

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excited to start running ads with snapchat. I'm pleased with the experience thus far and once again I'm excited