Snapchat Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

furboo

Its a little complicated but I got it! I am quite new at this tho - so that says alot!! I was able to make m ads and fingers crossed lets see the results next

T's Little Store

I really like the customer support I received while setting the app. Quick and friendly support. Ive only started using the app, so cant really say much now. Im sure with the kind of support they provide it should work just fine. Thank you.

harveyJonline

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app for advertising my products from my store and to connect with family and friends. I am a visual person and believe that pictures tell more than words some times.

aminjosephtailo-store

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 5 minutes

easy to connect and user friendly interface for the not so tech savvy user. I would like to get a tutorial on using snapchat ads

Iteable

Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely easy to set up the ads account, even created a whole pixel for me right at sign up! Time to see how creating ads goes. Best of luck y'all!

Mania243

Location Congo - Kinshasa
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love snapchat. it's one of the fastest way to connect with folks. I love using it because it has changed the game.

REBELWEAR Clothing co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Everyone's got a snap.. figured I'd market here. Easy set-up. No complaints. Not really sure what else to say about it...

Baby Ambitions

Time spent using app About 1 month

EASY AND SIMPLE! If anyone wants to start using snapchat ads for shopify, this is definitely the way to get started!

Dudeiambroke

Location Zimbabwe

MASKSQQUAD

Fast and easy! Definitely recommend it. Now I have wait and see how it works... So far better than other competition.