Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

El Jefe Lobo

Has got to be the worst. Never even ran a campaign and was charged on 4 different occasions, 4 days in a row. Will not respond to inquiries. HORRIBLE!

Trendy Komfort

Very difficult to troubleshoot. My ads got rejected immediately and I have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it. The help chat took one look at my account and closed the chat saying I need to start a help ticket instead of going through the chat to fix/troubleshoot/get any info. Not any better than FB ads.

Big Brands | Small Prices

its better but not applicable most of the countries. It should give access to all countries. Secondly I found it bit expensive ad marketing.

dla dushy

snapchat STOLEN $100 FROM MY ACCOUNT Not sure what's going on at all. I tried to start an ad. I created an "Activity". I've got an email from Snap Team that my "ads have been approved", but it said on Shopify that my ads was in "review". Then withdrawn from my account began. One by one. Money was withdrawn from my PayPal account by Snap Group Limited for total cost $100 USD. I deleted a snap app and even after that they continue to charged my PayPal account.
I tried to contact Shopify support and they created a refund case. Then snapchat sent me a message, that they can't find my email and that they closed a case without refund.
I CONTACTED SHOPIFY SUPPORT THE SECOND TIME AND THE SITUATION WAS THE SAME. snapchat JUST STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES. I have no idea what to do. I don't recommend to have business with frauds. STAY AWAY!

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Very Crazy Very crazy. They are not transparent. you never know how much and for what you pay. as i installed there app. they just started to cut mony cut mony. However after one day paying too much money i decided to delet there app but they still cut my money. a very crazy company Never again

Division 5

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE....
I did a campain for my business $5 (but after no communication from the developer and no analysis what so ever, I cancelled the ad. They continued to charge me for the service that i cancelled. basically I was changed $5 for 33 days. In the end i opened a dispute with my bank regarding the charges..

Footwear Maison

STAY AWAY! I started with snapchat to campaign my website and after a few days I cancelled my campaign but still getting charged every single day! Do yourself a favor and keep away!

KandL Fashions

I cannot rate the app yet because I just added it. I will definitely rate it when I have used it and thus know more about it.

Minhala's.

Not a good idea. Spent a lot of money got zero results, Not even a single user on-site or on messages. Not sure where the people who see our ads are taken to. Shows some data on business Snapchat but no user activity on my Shopify store. $30 wasted.

elymbmx

BE AWARE! They keep charging you even after you stopped running your ads. I ran ad for one day. they charge too much. I even removed my billing infos. they still charging me. I am angry right now. they will be dealt with. you messed with wrong person. I worked with FBI for 20 years.

September 14, 2020

Thank you, we are investigating this. Please share more information via our support channel:

Please file a support ticket by following this link: https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Select "Shopify Integration" and then "Campaigns in Shopify's Marketing Tab" and then scroll down to fill out the form.

Previous 1 3