Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

"LIFT OFF" by Andrew

As much as I am a fan of the sneaker catalog of Printy6, they don't offer any options to edit shoelaces, outsoles, insoles, or shoe collars. Not only that, but they also don't allow you to duplicate layers. So they fall short on the sneakers, otherwise, I would give this app at least a 4/5.

Edit (08/31/2020): I bought a pair of sneakers I made online with them. The red that I put on came out looking more salmon-colored than red. Please work on your colors.

I Love a Hangar

Lots of recent 5 star reviews with only one sentence comments always makes me do that extra bit of due diligence and as part of that i check out the stores leaving these reviews. I recommend that you all check out the stores leaving these 5 star reviews too.
Anyway, I had high hopes as design interface was quite good and placing sample order was easy. Then it all went bad. There is simply no way I can confidently scale with this company based on the experience I am having with this sample order. Ordered a pair of sneakers on 20th January which gave "3-5 days" production time. 10 days later order still not shipped. After sending an email and waiting i was then told "3-7 working days" (which had also already passed). Anyway, i waited (not much choice). Finally I got a tracking number . I had paid for express shipping so thought I would get these fairly soon after production was complete. Nope. Still waiting and tracking still shows as "Shipment information sent to FedEx" . That's the last update from 21st July and here we are 10th August and no sample order has arrived and no updates. There is no way I would put volume through this group given the experience I have had so far. I am not angry, just genuinely disappointed and relieved. But better to find out now with one sample order than 500 legitimate customer orders. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

ASfixx

Excellent APP, easy to work, very practical efficient, good content, light and functional, I recommend it and I will use it on other platforms, thanks. Fixxshop

MASSADI

I am doing business with Printy6 because their prices are affordable and app is so user-friendly.I strongly recommend anybody who wants to do POD to part with Printy6.

Ponder and Soul

I use this app for both Etsy and Shopify and I love how easy it is to use and the products that they offer are good quality. Happy Customers thanks to this app.

Mielosima

Amazing App. So easy to use and very effective. The Products and Shipping Prices look very good too!

Olivier Industries

Ordered some sample shoes, very bad quality. First it looks awesome and good made but one day of using the color of the shoes cracked. And only send in plastic bags and support is minus 10

LOL, I Need that! LLC

Excellent user experience! I would definitely watch out for errors in the product description. Use Grammarly and make life easier.

Beluga

Tried using it, every time I select a product it goes to an error page saying “a problem repeatedly occurred”. Doesn’t work for me at all unfortunately. The products on there look really good and the app looks super clean, just doesn’t work when selecting items to edit. I also tried a couple weeks ago, deleted it, today tried again and still not fixed.

It may work on a desktop but I’m using my iPhone 11. The app looks optimised for mobile, and most of the other apps support it. It’s a shame because the items on there look promising. May try again in a few weeks and hopefully it’s fixed then.

Wasted Po

I would give the people who handle this a negative 10, if I could. I ordered a sample, on July 3rd. This isn't about the current state of the world, being in utter chaos. This is about one fulfillment app, refusing to acknowledge or answer 3 (COUNT 3) request, to use a different shipping method, now, or in the future (EVEN IF I WAS WILLING TO PAY EXTRA).

FedEx is the WORST shipping service on the planet. They were slow in 2019, and they're even that much slower now. I ordered another item, FROM THE SAME COUNTRY, after I ordered the shoe sample, and it reached here BEFORE the FedEx shipment (EVEN THOUGH THAT FULFILLMENT CENTER, HAD A DELAY IN PRINTING). Who was the shipping service, that beat FedEx, even with a delay in printing? DHL.

After asking Printy6 and going ignored, regarding the request to use DHL, no less than 3 times, I cannot stress enough the inability of a fulfillment service to work with a brand, and these people refuse to. You've been warned.

This was my final email to them: It would be a miracle if it reached here by the 29th, which is completely unacceptable. The shoes haven't even left your country yet. FedEx delivery is horrible in NYC. They consistently lose packages, and have the worst attempted service delivery, and that's not even taking into account, having to retrieve a package, once they "miss" delivery. You are vehemently opposed to the best option available. You refuse to answer any request to use DHL, now, or in the future. When I receive my shoes, IF I receive my shoes, I'll be leaving a very detailed review, of how you handled this, & why you never answered my request to use a far superior method of shipping. Had you bothered to entertain my request to use DHL, I may have considered giving you a 2nd chance. You have shown me you don't want to consider anything else except the worse shipping mandate that exist on the planet. Thank you for letting me know what kind of company you are. You've saved me a large amount of money, time, & headaches down the road. I'm very, VERY angry with your lack of response to my inquiry.

I've decided to delete the app, even after spending well over 72 frustrating hours, painstakingly putting together all my designs. That should tell you just how angry I am, with their lack of consideration for my request.