Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

BIZARRE PRINTS

first product awesome pricing and smooth uploading. i hope shipping would be smooth as well. will be back to say how the first order was

The Souvenir Place

I ordered a shirt and was impressed with the quality. I have just started using Printy6 and taking it a step at a time, so it's kinda hard to do a full review, but I love the shoes and the wall decor. Hoping to keep adding to my shop from P6! Thanks!

"LIFT OFF" by Andrew

As much as I am a fan of the sneaker catalog of Printy6, they don't offer any options to edit shoelaces, outsoles, insoles, or shoe collars. Not only that, but they also don't allow you to duplicate layers. So they fall short on the sneakers, otherwise, I would give this app at least a 4/5.

Edit (08/31/2020): I bought a pair of sneakers I made online with them. The red that I put on came out looking more salmon-colored than red. Please work on your colors.

I Love a Hangar

Lots of recent 5 star reviews with only one sentence comments always makes me do that extra bit of due diligence and as part of that i check out the stores leaving these reviews. I recommend that you all check out the stores leaving these 5 star reviews too.
Anyway, I had high hopes as design interface was quite good and placing sample order was easy. Then it all went bad. There is simply no way I can confidently scale with this company based on the experience I am having with this sample order. Ordered a pair of sneakers on 20th January which gave "3-5 days" production time. 10 days later order still not shipped. After sending an email and waiting i was then told "3-7 working days" (which had also already passed). Anyway, i waited (not much choice). Finally I got a tracking number . I had paid for express shipping so thought I would get these fairly soon after production was complete. Nope. Still waiting and tracking still shows as "Shipment information sent to FedEx" . That's the last update from 21st July and here we are 10th August and no sample order has arrived and no updates. There is no way I would put volume through this group given the experience I have had so far. I am not angry, just genuinely disappointed and relieved. But better to find out now with one sample order than 500 legitimate customer orders. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

ASfixx

Excellent APP, easy to work, very practical efficient, good content, light and functional, I recommend it and I will use it on other platforms, thanks. Fixxshop

MASSADI

I am doing business with Printy6 because their prices are affordable and app is so user-friendly.I strongly recommend anybody who wants to do POD to part with Printy6.

Ponder and Soul

I use this app for both Etsy and Shopify and I love how easy it is to use and the products that they offer are good quality. Happy Customers thanks to this app.

Mielosima

Amazing App. So easy to use and very effective. The Products and Shipping Prices look very good too!

Olivier Industries

Ordered some sample shoes, very bad quality. First it looks awesome and good made but one day of using the color of the shoes cracked. And only send in plastic bags and support is minus 10

LOL, I Need that! LLC

Excellent user experience! I would definitely watch out for errors in the product description. Use Grammarly and make life easier.