Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Stan Mode

So user-friendly I started my designing career due to this app. Simply great usage, haven’t tested ordering yet but really nice operating system.

FRUIT CLOTHING CO

I just created my first T-shirt with this app, stoked with the outcome, very simple and easy to understand couldnt be more happier now on to making plenty more!!

Girl Exhale Company

This POD has THE WORST customer service experience. They sent me the wrong order, I informed them of the issue. Ashley apologized and said that she will send me a new order. After that exchange, they went silent for weeks. I couldn't give my customer an update on the order. I had to issue a refund to my customer. I sent numerous emails to Printy6, asking for an update and informing them that I had to issue a refund to my customer. They were unresponsive. It wasn't until I got Shopify involved that Ashley finally replied. They sent me the replacement order, however its a customized order I can't do anything with it. The customer that placed the order is no longer interested in getting the product because it took too long (August 28 -October 22nd). I asked Ashley for a refund, she completely ignored that request. Terrible service.

Club 1976 Clothing

painfully easy way to custom your brand, i have finally found the one app to get me over the hump, thank you printy6
it was so eay to develop my own shoes

Daeboks

really love the site. truly allows you to really go free when it comes to creating new products, line is coming along well due to printy6.

Tee Gee Clothing

I love the app. best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of user-friendly templates to create your designs with, to help boost your brand.

Hoodieunisex

9k Panda

so stream-lined and easy to use i may completely only use this for all of my products. thank you so much it has been a journey.

Urban Revolution Apparel

I used this app to put my art on some boots and everyone loves them! Great Quality! Fast Shipping!!!!!!

Nanidashop

The process of designing a shirt was very simple and easy. Cost of products were reasonable and comparative.