Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Globe Athletic

I used Printy6-Print to help set up my shop. So easy and great prices and fulfilment. This app integrated so easy to Shopify.

Bloom Slice And Paste

its super easy to use for a newbie. Printy6 has the best prices for a print on demand and i can't wait to get my sample.

Printed Product

This is an AMAZING app! i Love how there are a variety of options to chose from other than T-shirts.

SAWCustomDesign

The reviews below must be paid reviews because my experience with this POD is absolutely the worst. I ordered a pillow on Aug 3rd it is still in China ( I know with COVID everything is taking longer)with absolutely no help from the company yet the leggings I ordered on Aug 7th are already sitting in my living room. The pillow actually cost me a very good client and lost me money. Now let's talk about the leggings. I order 3 pairs of the Capri leggings and they are not what the picture shows at all. There is a small pocket on the side with a black strip and on the back behind the knees, it is black. The waistband is also black and the mockup shows the graphic as an all-over print. The leggings are incredibly thin and cheap. I have lost money with the company buyer beware.

Simplee Direct

I absolutely love this app, so easy to use and products are second too none. I will update my reviews once orders are sorted and through and give a product review. But I will stress, if you looking for great mockups, great prices then go for it! don't pay for apps.

SHOP-BORDE

fournisseur very good
pour les shose white
repect my logo quatlity perfect
expédition assez speed
quality shose perfect
contact et suivie expédition perfect rien a dire

shop-borde

Jago closet

this one of the best app so far very easy to use, adding products, designing them a breeze. love it..

SHE BOSS GLOSS

I used this app to design my first design for my tote bags love them , great quality and I highly recommend to any small business owner.

BIZARRE PRINTS

first product awesome pricing and smooth uploading. i hope shipping would be smooth as well. will be back to say how the first order was

The Souvenir Place

I ordered a shirt and was impressed with the quality. I have just started using Printy6 and taking it a step at a time, so it's kinda hard to do a full review, but I love the shoes and the wall decor. Hoping to keep adding to my shop from P6! Thanks!