Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Unlimited Bodybuilding "Where your Power is Unlimited"

THEY FIXED MY PROBLEM AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS, BUT YOU ONLY GET BLACK N WHITE ITEMS! BE AWARE UNLESS YOU LIKE ONLY BLACK AND WHITE ITEMS!!!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review, we have solved this problem for you, you can try it again, have a nice day !

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!

Items are so easy to make & looked so good! More Colors options & Design Options are needed on product thou. Overall, It's a yes for me!

Parnell Apparel

So far so good. I have been using Printy6 for about a month now. I have to say its not bad, I have designed footwear and watches, it is simple to make up designs. The only issue I have is that its glitchy when trying to design on my phone, they should look into that. I done one test order for the High Top shoes. The production took 6 days and was posted by DHL. It took 5 days to get from China to Ireland and considering it was during a global pandemic it wasn't to bad.

Say It With Yo Tee

Great templates and shoe options for my store!
Will definitely use for all of my designs to add to the apparel sets that I have many eyes on already!

YaBrandYA™

BE AWARE - SCAM, SCAM Company.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I ordered Pair of shoes and paid Expedited Shipping. After my order seemed to be fulfilled they sent fake information to FedEx, Fake delivery time.
After waiting almost a month with Expedited Shipping... And contacting them more than 10 times,
They said - "we have checked this order, the tracking number has been replaced, the correct tracking number will be available tomorrow, so sorry the the inconvenience".

Of course, next day - nobody got in touch with me.
I checked with FedEx directly - they have NEVER received any packages from them - SCAM !!

This is company is pure SCAM, STAY AWAY, They located in China,with poor customer service. They don't speak English. I used to talk with them on Chinese to force them answer my emails.

Don't fall to any good reviews they have - is ALL FAKE, generated by their stuff.

I have long experience with Shopify, I am filling a COMPLAIN to take them out of market. This place not for SCAMMERS.

CHRSTCTIZEN

great to use, pretty straight forward and user friendly. I highly recommend. Super clean, uncluttered dashboard with efficient shop integration. Love the number of products available.

Mieuwart

This app is easy to use, their products looks nice but i don't order any products from them yet. I hope the quality will look like the photo.Anyway i would keep designing my products more.

Dropjalkiprint

Good app for any beginner Good app for any beginnerGood app for any beginnerGood app for any beginner

Cecelia's Emporium

Very easy to use, even for a complete novice. Much easier than many of the sites I have tried to design on.

The Indy City

Haven't gotten any products from them yet but I like what they have to offer and the integration. The design module could be a little more user friendly and that is the reason I didn't give them 5 stars