4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, especially its unique footwear offerings. They commend the quality of the products, the simplicity of the design interface, and the responsive customer service. The competitive pricing, inclusive of shipping costs, is also appreciated. Merchants find the mockups and templates helpful in the design process, and praise the reliable, well-packaged shipping.

October 14, 2018

I like the options on the Tennis Shoes. This is a great App. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO DESIGNING OTHER PRODUCTS ITH YOUR APP

PanaEnterprises/SweetEs
About 4 years using the app
July 20, 2021

This has expanded my product base greatly. Offering an array of print options and products choices that my customers love.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC APPAREL
About 4 years using the app
October 19, 2020

I used this app to put my art on some boots and everyone loves them! Great Quality! Fast Shipping!!!!!!

Urban Revolution Apparel
Almost 4 years using the app
February 3, 2019

I tried this app and IT IS one of THE BEST out there hands down. Do not let these guys get away from you. Try them out, you will not regret it!!

wine candi
May 18, 2018

I am brand new to Print on Demand and Printy6 has been so easy to use to create my products! I even had a newbie question and they answered my question right away!

Sleuth Shop
January 14, 2020

I used this APP it's simple and easy to understand. Great and large choice of products. Good customer service.

findyourwaytosayit.com
October 24, 2017

Easy to use, user friendly. Online support available when you need it

Hammer Bros Acmx
January 21, 2021

Pretty App I like the product line the cloths and sportwear are very nice looking the items are nice as well. I wish I could up Product with bulk

DinhTung
Vietnam
Almost 3 years using the app
July 3, 2020

Great templates and shoe options for my store!
Will definitely use for all of my designs to add to the apparel sets that I have many eyes on already!

Say It With Yo Tee
Almost 3 years using the app
August 21, 2022

Plenty of options, including white sneakers you can customize. The site is easy to use, great for starter brands.

Ego United