Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

by Printy6

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Urban Revolution Apparel

I used this app to put my art on some boots and everyone loves them! Great Quality! Fast Shipping!!!!!!

Nanidashop

The process of designing a shirt was very simple and easy. Cost of products were reasonable and comparative.

WonderStuff

I'm really enjoying this app because it allows me to me creative, even thou the merch has NOT enough color to choose

Cele's Graphic Designs

So far, I am very happy with the quality of print I get from Printy6. They have some great products at decent prices.

Go Pilot UK

Stay away from them! My orders are still stuck more then a month, their website says 10 to 20 days for flat rate shipping. Their customer service replied after days said it can take 1 to 2 months for delivery with flat rate... They lie they cant be trusted I removed all their products.

October 9, 2020

Dear Rashid,

We are so sorry for the order was delayed, the website says flat rate shipping takes 10 - 20 days, that is true, but currently, because of the COVID-19 is spreading all over the world, the carrier's flight is much fewer than before, so, the flat rate shipping time is longer than before, but the flat shipping time still not such long as Ashely said, it takes about 25 days. I have checked your 2 orders, if you still don't receive the item within the next 2 weeks, we will fully refund to you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jinrai

really like the design tool! Please let me know how I can assure the products are good quality. Thank You!

BIZARRE FASHIONS

I am extremely satisfied with the products, service and support I have received.Thanks to you and the whole Printy6 family.

belvon.ca

Love that print on demande .... other dont always takes your image ... too small or dont fit correctly .. this one takes all . You can make everything you like, how you wish it will look like :)

Viking merchant store

it works really fine so i think we'll get used to it as a partner almost. Very satisfied yhank you again

Candy Hughes

I don't know about shipping, quality and delivery, but it has very good reviews. The interface is super easy to use and non demanding on certain sizes. Therefor saving some time since my images are quite large