Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Curb

Excellent app offering a number of different sales techniques, that instantly boosted my sales conversions.

There were some issues in the beginning, as this is a powerful app, just hang on in there whilst the support team fix any problems.

I found the support excellent in providing a fast reply (I consider fast under 48hrs) and performing tweaks to make the app fit my theme. Highly recommended.

Chubbychicocharms

App has been easy to use and works great. Developer has been awesome in helping us with any minor fixes. Highly recommend for running and BOGO specials you may have.

Archies Hardware 2

Lovely well designed app.
Has all the type of deals possible.
Currently doing testing using POS.

Will update my review in a month with regards to the POS performance

Vh Cosmetics

Very usefull app for discounts.
The customer support is beyond of everything you can expect. Really nice job with custom edit and very responsive and quick problem solving.

Bridalvaganza

Easy to install, works perfectly, great customer support. I removed a star because I never got my questions answered prior to installing the app but I'm glad I took a chance because their technical support after installing the app was top notch!

Amano Artisans

Very good app, it does everything I want without having to install several apps at the fraction of the price.

Customer service is fantastic.

Carolina

Beacon Threads

Quick + Great working product! Also, some of the best customer service I have ever received online.

Box Quiz

Great app and amazing support. Highly recommended. https://boxquiz.dk

Mtw3d

Outstanding app and outstanding support. Extremely flexible.

It is lacking a couple minor features. I wish it had the ability to add an exclusion collection (all items in collection X are on sale, excluding those also in collection Y), and I wish it had a way to do free shipping as the offer. But both of these requests are things I can work around, so not big enough to take off a star for. For the most part, though it lets you set up most discount offers you can think of.

Thtc

THTC Clothing has been a client of Supple's Shopify apps for coming up to 3 years. Seeing the evolution of 'Buy X' to Ultimate special offers is amazing. User problems seem to get put into a methodical development timeline and addressed in a very timely manner. Really impressed by all the new features now available - and the fact you can run special offers AND exempt discount codes, without having to mess around with the theme, is just amazing.

Customer service is exemplary - Marius is great and to-the-point. The Supple Apps team is - in our opinion - one of the best app development teams, that can be afforded by small and medium-sized businesses.

Can't recommend this app enough to anyone looking for a swiss army knife discount app. Worth every penny.