Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Online Cycling Gear

Does a great deal of discount and sale types, with a built-in notification bar as well. Takes a little of tweaking to fit my theme but that is expected. Be careful your store flow doesn't make a customer skip the cart though else they won't get the discount (thanks for the tip on that guys).

Lucyloveheart

Time spent using app About 4 years

Just what I was after - a one stop shop for promotions! So flexible and easy to use. Very quick and helpful customer support too.

Prohormonewh

I'd give it more stars if I could. Until recently, I had several Bold Apps installed on our websites to manage tasks that Ultimate Special Offers does with 1. In addition, there is no additional code to add to your liquid files that Bold requires. Ultimate Special Offers has increased our sales, is extremely easy to use, and support is beyond excellent. I plan to install this app on all 12 of our Shopify websites.

Minettes Gourmet

Time spent using app About 3 years

The one on one service was great. I am looking forward to my trial. I highly recommend if you have any setup issues just call, they are professional and pro active.

Runit365

I really love this app, it works like a breeze! My sales increased and customers don't miss any discount anymore!
And a 10 stars for the support! Outstanding! They are always available to answer your requests or setting up features for you, even on weekends.
Give it a try, it worth it!

Isellgoodsonline

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am happy to leave this review for "Special Offers".

I generated revenue using the product during my trial period and I hope to continue doing the same now that I pay monthly ;)

I3pet

Location Vietnam

Perfect App! I really recommend to install this app!

Juicefromtheraw Uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. 10/10 for support. Responded to a query within hours and fixed an issue the same day. Highly recommended.

Thefrench Shop

Location France

Very unsefull app and the support answer very quick !!

Youngoutlaws

Really useful app and 10/10 support. Definitely worth the money. Thank you Marius