Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 21, 2017

A great app and whenever I have used support I have gotten polite, concise and clear feedback from the developer. Have been using this app for around 6 months now and it works perfectly as a buy x get y app.

There are a lot of options within the app to get the specific deal that you are after and if I have been unsure I have simply sent support and email and responses were received very promptly offering very polite advice.

Very much recommended.

8ball 2
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 20, 2017

These guys literally were helping me at 4:00am to correct a couple self inflicted issues. This app rocks. 2 days in and my AOV is already up 15%. Thanks guys!!!

Bleulilly
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 17, 2017

Very easy to use, works great!
The support team are super useful and patience to newbies like me :P
Highly recommended!

Benjo The Art Of Design
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 17, 2017

Great app. We've used USO on several of our brands and have found this to be the most versatile offers-based application. Very helpful and responsive customer support. First app we came across that does not require duplicating products as well.

Purelyinspired
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 15, 2017

I have tried other discount apps but this one is the best for my store.

Cheap Basketball Shoe
China
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 14, 2017

I have been using Ultimate Special Offers for about 3 months now. Previously I had another app that duplicated inventory and showed the wrong prices on social media, this one is the bomb! Easy to use and setup. Also support are very responsive and quick to resolve any issues or questions.

Auswrap
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 8, 2017

Fantastic app. Does just what we need it to and is very simple to use. Support team are also very helpful and quick to respond.

Pearsons Duns
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 3, 2017

Great app, amazing support, totally recommended!

Ira Stark
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 1, 2017

Best discount+ App in Shopify!
It does everything every other discount app does, only better and all in 1 instead of getting 3 different apps, you can just get this one to do the same.

The Miami Heat Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 1, 2017

Able to handle a variety of special offers, and lets us be very flexible with the sales we can do. Support responses are prompt and helpful. Thanks!

Warehouse Sale 3