Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Phonecasebutler

Excellent app with excellent support !

Dealcravings

An amazing app and an amazing support! I truly recommend it!

Pet Cuisine Accessories

THIS IS AN AMAZING APP!

We are a brick & mortar retail store with online shopping thanks to shopify! We offer many discounts and offers such as Buy a case of canned cat/dog food and get 13% off as well as other offers and discounts that our staff now don't have to remember or apply manually because this does it for us. We even set it up so that it automatically applies our staff discounts for our staff based on them being tagged with "Employee".

I think the best part is it also allows us to automatically apply the same in-store discounts to our online shoppers! This is huge for us and our members!

The team at Supple is VERY responsive and quick with resolutions! They have amazing customer service!

Zensense

Great app, amazing customer service!

They helped me resolve any issues and gripes I was having with the app and were very prompt with their responses!

If you ever have a problem with their app's functionality, please let them know and they'll be happy to assist

Tens Usa

Works perfectly!

Easiest app for running a buy-one-get-one-free offer (and a bunch of other offer types too...)

10/10

Truestartcoffee

Simple to use and doesn't need to duplicate products! Really helpful getting it installed to, thanks!

Decalcomania Llc

This is exactly what we were looking for! Easy installation and works as expected. The staff at Supple is great to work with! They promptly answer all e-mails and offer support when needed. Looking forward to more apps from this company.

Levelup Deal

This app is the best investment you can make if you really want to increase your average order value! Customer Service is prompt and they were able to help me make the coding customization I was looking to make! Thank you again Supple Team!! Love you guys!

Nunun Dk

Great app. So easy to install and get working. And it looks nice :)

Highly recommended.

Liquidcourageflasks

We use this app for Upsell offers on our site. It works great and has helped drive our average order value up! The staff has been super helpful and responsive. We had a few tweaks that we needed for it to work perfectly on our site, they were able to knock that out promptly. High five Supple team!

*My only feature request is to allow the other options (i.e. BOGO, Discounts) to be used on the storefront as well.*

*Just heard back from Supple and they mentioned this needs to be implemented by Shopify in the API to allow this. +1 vote here to allow that API feature. :)*