Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Southern Life Apparel

Great app, but most importantly great support! We use it on several stores and it is our goto app for promotions.

Traples

Great apps for customer sastifaction

Trendingbox

amazing! added $10 to my average order value!!! WOW must have made 10x what it cost in a few hours, a MUST GET APP

A Better Quest

This app has transformed our store into something incredible!

Plus the level of support from Supple Apps is extraordinary; we've offered multiple requests for new features & had various requirements for customizations that the guys have helped us solved almost immediately.

Thank you SO much! We'll be around for a while :D

Tactivo

Really happy with the app, shame we cannot get tracking information from where customers came as Shopify doesn't permit that. :(

Thirsty 6

Ultimate Special Offers works great for our store! It does exactly what it promises and we're happy with it so far. Support was also very efficient, friendly and helpful! 5 stars :)

Goat Kick

Ultimate Special Offers is very flexible and can be used in creative ways. It also is very easy to install and relatively unobtrusive to your theme code.

We did have one issue but it was fixed within 24 hours after emailing the support email address. Nice!

Elivar1

I upgraded from Buy X Get Y on one of our two sites. I had some questions on set up which were dealt with really quickly and simple. I was able to apply the same changes to our second site once we upgraded to Ultimate Special Offers there too.

Nice clear app - offer flexibility is great - even offers running over certain times only! Lots of get options and importantly it all seems to work.

Visit https://elivar.com/collections/recover/products/recover-tub to see one of our offers in action.

Tmblding

Everything works as I wanted it, support is very good. Even did some changes for me when I asked (for volume discount grid to not appear on free products but to appear if there is a variant that is not free). Many thanks!

Pictom Senc

Excellente application! Exactement ce que je cherchais.