Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app with 9 promotion types like BOGO, bundle, & more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Elivar1

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I upgraded from Buy X Get Y on one of our two sites. I had some questions on set up which were dealt with really quickly and simple. I was able to apply the same changes to our second site once we upgraded to Ultimate Special Offers there too.

Nice clear app - offer flexibility is great - even offers running over certain times only! Lots of get options and importantly it all seems to work.

Visit https://elivar.com/collections/recover/products/recover-tub to see one of our offers in action.

Tmblding

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Everything works as I wanted it, support is very good. Even did some changes for me when I asked (for volume discount grid to not appear on free products but to appear if there is a variant that is not free). Many thanks!

Pictom Senc

Excellente application! Exactement ce que je cherchais.

Ban Do

Time spent using app About 1 year

The new improved Special Offers is great! It gave us access to new features -- like stacking free items. The developer has been very helpful.

Buck Scientific Norwalk

So far, the app is great and is really helping our business with special offers. We ran into a little problem with the Free Gift offer, but SuppleApps Support team responded quickly and helped us fixed the issue. Great app and customer service!

Curb

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app offering a number of different sales techniques, that instantly boosted my sales conversions.

There were some issues in the beginning, as this is a powerful app, just hang on in there whilst the support team fix any problems.

I found the support excellent in providing a fast reply (I consider fast under 48hrs) and performing tweaks to make the app fit my theme. Highly recommended.

Chubbychicocharms

App has been easy to use and works great. Developer has been awesome in helping us with any minor fixes. Highly recommend for running and BOGO specials you may have.

Archies Hardware 2

Location South Africa

Lovely well designed app.
Has all the type of deals possible.
Currently doing testing using POS.

Will update my review in a month with regards to the POS performance

Vh Cosmetics

Location Slovakia

Very usefull app for discounts.
The customer support is beyond of everything you can expect. Really nice job with custom edit and very responsive and quick problem solving.

Bridalvaganza

Easy to install, works perfectly, great customer support. I removed a star because I never got my questions answered prior to installing the app but I'm glad I took a chance because their technical support after installing the app was top notch!