Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cavemanevolution2

This app is a no brainer for ecommerce stores with more than 10+ products. Easy to setup and create custom upsells/bundles. Unlike the other "upsell" apps this is intuitive and doesnt require coding. The only downside is you cant use a coupon code in addition to a "special offer" which might cause some confusion for customers.

Ryan
www.cavemanevolution.com

Hb Beauty Bar

Excellent AVAILABLE customer service!

Clyppi Com

This app is working GREAT and was super easy to install. The support is excellent too!

Ellabraun

Install was simple, setup is easy and straightforward, developer is quick to respond and assist when needed. This app has really help get our store where we wanted/needed it to be without variants running out of control. Kudos

Shes Got Leggz

Easy to install and now no more variants! Love this app!

Novoband

Great app! Easy to use and perfect for managing discounts and tiered pricing.

Tbdrings

For weeks I have been struggling with how I was going to implement wholesale and volume pricing without VARIANTS. Shopify has not made this easy and I've been trying to piece together the apps to make this work. Today, I find this app and in under an hour, I have wholesale setup and volume pricing IN PRODUCTION. Little bug here and there, developer fixed within 6 minutes of setting up the account. This app has made my day, definitely worth a try if you need volume or wholesale.

Mandee Online

Working really well and has more promotional options than any of the other apps I've found out there. We needed to have buy 1 get 1 for $5 rather than for % off functionality along with many other types of promotions. This worked really well. One drawback is that the discounts are all calculated at the checkout level so you need to work on collection and pdp messaging to ensure customers realise the discounts.

Bohemian Baby Boutique

We are only one week into use, but have run 3 sales so far and couldn't be happier with this app! It is truly a game changer, and the customer service has been incredibly helpful as well. My job just got a lot easier!

Shirtdeal

Excellent app, very good service.