Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited October 8, 2019

These guys have been absolutely AMAZING and have helped me SUPER quick with every request I have had. For the past 2 years, the app has come a long way and keeps getting better. Thank you so much!

Something Borrowed Ny
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited January 31, 2017

One of the best Shopify apps we've come across. Seamless integration, super fast and a powerful feature set that makes creating bundles and other special offers a piece of cake. We should also mention that the app is constantly being improved and the team at Supple is very open and responsive to feedback.

From a customer (front end) perspective the app is really well thought out and include a number of out-of-the-box notifications that neatly advertise offers to your customers.

The speed of the app on the frontend of your Shopify store is huge advantage of this app over other options.

If you're looking for offers that can be excluded from Wholesale orders (we also utilise Supple's Wholesale app), this is THE option. Fantastic app.

Attaquer Cycling
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 30, 2017

Great app and one of, if not the only, "buy x, get y" apps that doesn't interfere with 3rd party inventory apps. Their team went above and beyond helping me install, and even debugged some lines of code that weren't working on my site. Would definitely recommend this app, ESPECIALLY if you have inventory apps that you don't want messed up.

Goa Trend
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 26, 2017

Loving this app so far! SO easy to use and good looking, too! Can't wait to see the sales increase! :)

Patchwork Threads
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 25, 2017

Excellent app with excellent support !

Phonecasebutler
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 22, 2017

An amazing app and an amazing support! I truly recommend it!

Dealcravings
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 22, 2017

THIS IS AN AMAZING APP!

We are a brick & mortar retail store with online shopping thanks to shopify! We offer many discounts and offers such as Buy a case of canned cat/dog food and get 13% off as well as other offers and discounts that our staff now don't have to remember or apply manually because this does it for us. We even set it up so that it automatically applies our staff discounts for our staff based on them being tagged with "Employee".

I think the best part is it also allows us to automatically apply the same in-store discounts to our online shoppers! This is huge for us and our members!

The team at Supple is VERY responsive and quick with resolutions! They have amazing customer service!

Pet Cuisine Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 20, 2017

Great app, amazing customer service!

They helped me resolve any issues and gripes I was having with the app and were very prompt with their responses!

If you ever have a problem with their app's functionality, please let them know and they'll be happy to assist

Zensense
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 17, 2017

Works perfectly!

Easiest app for running a buy-one-get-one-free offer (and a bunch of other offer types too...)

10/10

Tens Usa
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 17, 2017

Simple to use and doesn't need to duplicate products! Really helpful getting it installed to, thanks!

Truestartcoffee