Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 14, 2016

This is exactly what we were looking for! Easy installation and works as expected. The staff at Supple is great to work with! They promptly answer all e-mails and offer support when needed. Looking forward to more apps from this company.

Decalcomania Llc
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 30, 2016

This app is the best investment you can make if you really want to increase your average order value! Customer Service is prompt and they were able to help me make the coding customization I was looking to make! Thank you again Supple Team!! Love you guys!

Levelup Deal
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 28, 2016

Great app. So easy to install and get working. And it looks nice :)

Highly recommended.

Nunun Dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 27, 2016

We use this app for Upsell offers on our site. It works great and has helped drive our average order value up! The staff has been super helpful and responsive. We had a few tweaks that we needed for it to work perfectly on our site, they were able to knock that out promptly. High five Supple team!

*My only feature request is to allow the other options (i.e. BOGO, Discounts) to be used on the storefront as well.*

*Just heard back from Supple and they mentioned this needs to be implemented by Shopify in the API to allow this. +1 vote here to allow that API feature. :)*

Liquidcourageflasks
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 5, 2016

Great app which has increased our cross-sell items. Easy to implement and amend.

Rx Lifestyle
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 30, 2015

Highly recommend this app and developer! They tailored the app to meet the needs of our bottle return program. Not only were they super responsive but they were a pleasure to work with. Anyone using Shopify (particularly the POS) should give this app and team a try...you won't be disappointed!

Buda Juice
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 4, 2015

Nice App and has potential, got quite excited until installed, I then noticed its mainly for POS

Whtshirtmakers Com
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
October 30, 2015

I've been using Shopify for a few years now and the team of Supple Apps gave me by far the best customer service I have ever experienced.
I would definitely recommend this app to everyone who's looking for cross-sell and / or discount or upsell features. It just works the way you'ed expect it would and for a great price. Thanks!

Ambius Nederland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 28, 2015

Truly an amazing app! It more than paid for itself in the first 30 minutes it was live and the customer support is outstanding!

Vero Brava