Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

zokkn.be

Perfect app for my sock collection! And amazing how helpfull this team is! They delivered more than I asked for, thinking with me to make a better experience for the customer! Do not doubt for a second if this is what you need. Thank you so much, nadia

Blush Bear

Vivek with SpiceGems have been assisting us with customizing add ons and special inputs. He has been answering every single question of mine with 24 hours and is very nice, patient, and thorough in his email responses. 5 star service for sure!

Slot Car Corner LLC

Easy-to-use app that lets you decide which related (add on) products to display for a given product or collection. The support team was very responsive when I request assistance with the initial app installation.

Ekster®

Good app, does what it promises, and customizations are possible via support. excellent support, clear communication an timely responses.

Aaron Packaging

I needed to be able to list a main product. And then list all of the additional products that fit and/or support said main product.
The Product Addon App was a perfect fit for what I needed to do. The App was easy to set up, and use. I was able to link up over 1360 products on my website without any problems. And when I found I needed help with customizing the app to present my added products more efficiently... The folks at Spice Gems were quick to respond to my cries for help, and solved my problem perfectly. I'm impressed, and very happy.

Baby Ganoush

Fantastic app and excellent customer support. I reached out to customer support and they replied very quickly and assisted me

EKP Creations Candle Co.

Great app and really wonderful support. Ran across an issue with the theme I was using and they solved it very quickly. Easy to learn and use.

Gia Roma

Great addition to any shop. Best part is the customer service. Not only do they answer VERY QUICK, they walk you through everything step by step and even go above and beyond to go in and do things for you if you're having issues. TOP NOTCH customer service and app. THANK YOU!

Conbrio Technology

Great app and great support. Had issue with theme and they fixed liquid code up for me, everything works great now.

Independence Mobility Aids

Excellent ap! I was able to showcase the accessories exactly how I wanted to using this ap. The support is AMAZING! They got back to every request quickly and always answered my question. I even asked things like, can you change the number format and they did it right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11