Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Glassy Eyewear

Great customer service and helped us customize the app to work exactly how we needed it. Customer service responded quickly.

The Flower Crate

Simple to use and understand with quick and friendly support when I needed. Extremely happy with the result.

Ultra Football

Great app, makes the process of having add-ons simple. We asked for customisation and the dev team were incredibly helpful in implementing this for us.

Tru Outdoor Luxury

Product Addons is a must-have app for any ecommerce store. It gives the store the capability to upsell and cross sell related products to potential buyers even before they checkout resulting in higher revenue. My store needed this app very much and we are extremely pleased with the ease of usability and assistance received from the app developer.

Visit our store at www.truoutdoorluxury.com to see the app in action.

Luxe Grillz

I used this app to include add-ons on my product pages. I had questions and the developer was very helpful and responded in a timely manner. Thank you

3D Universe

This app works perfectly and is very easy to use. The support team has been excellent. They even helped me to add custom code to show add-on products within our custom add-to-cart confirmation pop-up.

Candy Rain Plymouth

Great app, does exactly what I wanted it to, and the support is quick and great! I think it’s added sales as people can quickly add items on which match the one they’re currently looking at.
It’s a great way to list sale items or discounted add ons

New Growth Designs

Excellent app and works as expected. We needed specific customizations and the developers provided them quickly and at no extra charge.

Heartblood Cacao

Quick and easy setup. Support was quick and they customized exactly how I wanted it to look. Would definitely recommend

MJ's Chocolates

Great App easy to use.
I required help with the code and Vivek and Support Team very helpful and turn around was within 24 hours. I now have my Add-ons alongside my products in my cart, so a very happy customer. Thanks to the Support Team... Would I purchase from them again the answer is Yes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9