Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Chimichanggas

I'm so loving Spocket, so easy, so many products and helpful support team. This app is definitely recommendable.

December 23, 2019

We appreciate the recommendation! We must have done something right! Our aim is to make dropshipping as easy as possible for you! Let us know if you have any other suggestion or feedback to make the app better for you. Thank you!

Katie's Closet Dallas

This is actually a pretty good App...You get a wide variety of USA based suppliers as well as foreign ones as well. They handle custom branded invoices for paid members and yeah its one of the few good dropshipping apps on Shopify that I've come across thus far.

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for this! Be on the lookout as we are constantly adding new suppliers on a regular basis. We're also glad that our branded invoices are doing your store good. Happy Spocket-ing!

Julyus store

Loving this app so far. Great help with their 24/7 customer service, this app is really awesome to have. I'm sure this would help me get more sales on my store

December 19, 2019

We hope so as well, and thank you! Our Support team is always available to help you out with anything.

giftabeeuk

I used this app to find products in the UK and hit a few issues along the way but for every hurdle, the Spocket team were there to help resolve every issue, highly recommend for any Shopify account.

December 19, 2019

Wow thanks for this! We do hope you were able to find the products you needed though. And we're always available to help you and everyone out.

Ashes

So far so good! Also, love the chat app, someone is always there to answer my questions.

Except the fact my review has to be 100 character is pretty annoying --- which is why I had to write this sentence at all.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for this! And we truly appreciate you trying to reach the 100-character limit just to give us feedback. Please know that we're always available should you need help with anything. Happy dropshipping!

DanisanShopping

still testing.so far so good
Kinda wondering if it is going to be better than Oberlo. i wish spocket would put the products with the country of origin reference

December 11, 2019

Thanks for giving Spocket a chance! We'll make sure to provide you the best service and keep improving for the better.

Reese Innovations

Update: The customer service is amazing!

I use this app 100% for all of my drop shipping. The support is there when ever that you need it. They work with you no matter what the issue is. I used the online chat a lot when I was first starting out. Every work well!

The down fall:
You have to pay close attention to the photos and the variants because some products will show three different colors however in the variants it will just be listed as A so you don't know what color you will get. Also the product descriptions are not very detailed. Some items lack information such as size, color and shapes. Also with the prices that they offer it is very hard to make a well size profit. Some times you can find items on other sites for half of the cost of what "our" price is.

Overview:
I love this app. Mostly because of the customer service and the support that you receive. However there is TONS of room for improvement. Hope this information can help some of you!

December 3, 2019

We are glad that despite of improvement needed on the platform, you are still loving the app. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve our service and that's our main focus. Hence, why we are providing outstanding customer service support during this improvement. Happy Spocket-ing!

Winkeltje van Lynn

The app is still developing, but what makes the app great is the customer service. They will always try to help you with everything. Great team!

December 4, 2019

Thanks for this review - it's feedback like this that helps us improve! And of course, our dropshippers' needs are a priority for us so we make sure we're able to successfully each and every one of you.

The Opulent Rose

The Spocket team is awesome! My store isn't up & I've just started using the app, so I'm not sure how the products/suppliers are yet. Any question or concern I've had is addressed within minutes mostly by live chat. Sometimes via email. Great people!

December 1, 2019

We appreciate your kind words and glad you are loving the premium service from customer support team. Rest assured that we are always here to answer any query of yours as quick as possible.

The Shoe Recipe

I did not like their services, they have premium products, which most of the nicer products are premium products and with a paid account at the almost $50 a month mark, you only get to add 25 premium products. You have to pay almost $100 a month just to add premium products. Also, shipping is slow. I placed a test order to see how shipping would be, they still haven't shipped the items out and the order was placed 3 days ago. It is always best to test your suppliers prior to customers placing orders so that way you can work out the kinks. Not happy, so I decided to cancel. You can't just cancel your account, you have to talk to someone and hope they cancel your account. I ended up having to cancel my debit card instead to keep them from being able to charge me. I do not reccommend, try Modalyst instead. They ship faster and are more reasonably priced.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for dropping us this review! We're always striving to be better and so you letting us know which aspects we are lacking in helps us improve.

On the subject of shipping, we do always suggest that our dropshippers always get products from suppliers who are based in or near the area their target customers are located. Doing this greatly decreases shipping time in most cases.

As mentioned, we would love to know how we can be better and perhaps bring you back as a customer. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon!