Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Alysa's Rose Garden

This ap has many good products and some of them also have fast shipping. I can list products faster than another ap I use. The customer service is helpful and kind, and easy to access with chat. Thanks Spocket.

October 19, 2019

We're very happy that you love using Spocket for your business! Our guarantee will never waiver and that is to provide you with quality items and an outstanding support team who will always assist you with everything you need.

Rave Party Mask

I really like the customer service I received. Andie tried his best to make sure that I had a good experience.

October 18, 2019

We're very glad to know that your experience with Spocket and our customer support team was awesome! We always strive to provide you with the best experience with Spocket to always put our customers first! You can rest assured that that's what you'll always get from our team. Top notch service!

Your Natures Kiss

This is one of the best supply and drop shipping services available. Their selection, product quality and customer services were all top notch. This is a great services that I would gladly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable drop shipping company.

October 17, 2019

Awesome feedback! We also make sure that our customers are out top priority and that all your needs are met! Our guarantee is to make sure that the top notch service and products you get from Spocket will always be above and beyond your expectations!

CaliStore Finds

Just started using this app. So far its one of my favorites. I like the inventory and prices. Still learning more about it.

October 17, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We totally understand how hard it is when you are just starting but this is where our amazing customer support team comes in. We will guide you all the way! Just let us know how we can help and we rush in to help.

Otrera Boutique

I would definitely recommend using this app to add product to your store and sales channels. The help is always there to help you with any questions you may have.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad to know that we are helping our customer's business grow and that we were able to satisfy your dropshipping needs.

Open 247 Shopping

Spocket is a Great app to integrate with your shopify website / store Spocket has wonderful range of Products that also accommodated for those niche markets that require variants such as styles , colours & designs and such.... they have large category range of the most popular Hot trending products that your customers will just live to have , my experience so far has been very good , you will find Spocket customer support very accommodating , informative & knowledgeable with there guidance , they get the thumbs up from me , looking forward to upgrading my account .

October 17, 2019

We can't wait for you to see the products we are about to onboard. Thank you for recognizing how great the app is and it's a pleasure how well it works for you! Happy Spocket-ing!

EdenMix

Really good app for Dropshipping! I'm a supplier and I love community and how the app helps the seller and the supplier at the same time! :) Really recommend for everyone!

October 15, 2019

our recommendation is very much appreciated! We are very grateful that you took time and went out of your way to leave us this wonderful review.

WIRUS Kings

I use the app and it is amazing. All the team are professionals and with the best customer service.Thank you

October 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing. This helps us so more customers know how merchants like you are valued here in the Spocket family!

MindzdLimitFashion

This app has a variety of amazing products and discounts! The subscription is worth the price! Helpful and accurate support team as well as easy importing and editing! Love this app!

October 15, 2019

Users like you are certainly worth all the hard work the whole Spocket team had pitched in to make this app everyone would love! Thank you for sharing our thoughts, it means a lot!

White Lilly

I have not been using this app for very long and got stuck with changing some of my details,I used the chat option to get help and they replied almost instantly. They are very friendly and helpful with everything. I especially like the chat option because you do not have to send an email or call them and wait days for feedback.It is really easy to import products to your store and change the prices to include shipping as well. They will let you know when an item is out of stock so that you don't have to keep checking your website to make sure that you have enough stock left. The only thing that I would change is choosing my own pictures and not having to go to my store to edit them. Other than that, the app is really more user friendly than other apps that I have downloaded to my shopify, and living in South Africa it is not easy to get suppliers that do drop-shipping. So far I am really impressed with the app and would recommend it to anyone who has, just like me, Installed and deleted a lot of drop-shipping apps.

October 15, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up as well as more amazing products from the suppliers we've lined up to be onboarded very soon! We can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write us this review.