Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Butt Scrunch

Obviously anything that can help with US dropshipping is a great thing. Quicker shipping should lead to more sales!

Triple Theta

So far I have nothing but praise. Was very easy to set up. Will update if I have any issues with this application. Love it

Anselmos Apothecary

I’m here for the free membership lol I have not used them yet but will provide an updated review after using thier services.

HEAD'N UP

I will be using this app for now on. I like the user friendliness!! Everyone needs to start using this.

classicclosetboutique

I downloaded this app to support me with drop shipping and used the basic plan at first. I was emailed by Isha and offered a 7 day free trail to test the other plans. I thought that was a great offer so I decided to try it. On day 1 I was changed the annual fee which is a contradiction if free trial. I requested a REFUNDED and back to basic plan and was told they never said 7 day free trail. After sending proof I was ignored. Bad service and not trustful business

Full Stack

I use this application for dropship and product, i realy love the fact they have canadians suppliers with great canadian product, and you have a large range of US quality products too !

sneakersville.com

This app is easy to navigate and import products to my shopify store. The prices are competitive the selection is good.

Pangra

The app seems to do exactly what I want to. Dropship with fast shipping. I am loving Spocket over other apps.

Chic Craze Boutique

Lovee the app it’s seems like it will be extremely helpful, especially with me being so very busy all the time.

My Treasure Baby

We have very bad experience whit these app. They don't respond you when you have a problem. The poor costumer service I have recived. Oberlo is best chioce because the costumer service is one of the most important things.