Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

lotaz

I used this app to help me in my Shopify store. I am getting good results. Try it for your store and get good results and customers

ModSpotter

So far with my experience i think that most of these reviews are fake or drop-shippers who get allot of charge backs and don't care about the customers needs or building a reliable website.

For a USA warehouse shipped products, the orders shipping times are almost the same as Ali Express so why pay the premium fee...

The Seller has only so far put in Fake Tracking numbers or just made the shipping label but from some reason they do not want to send it out. Its almost like there waiting for the Item to come to them from Ali Express like drop shipping from a drop-shipper. Tracking Number: 9400110205958011247816 - USPS - Total Fake, This order was made on Dec 16th customer still waiting.. Will need to now give them the Item for free as part of our customer support! Example 2. Tracking Number: 9400110895343169919734 & 9400110895343169919734

This was "shipped" over 5 days ago but it never even got to USPS office!

I contacted support but they suck and its hard to get any answer from them until i screen shot the problem.

So what should I do? Do i just go out there contacting the US Brands like I do all ready for the other products I sell?

Or dose anyone know of a company in the US that dose the same thing but works and is not fake? I don't mind paying any premiums.

Thanks,
Sam Baron

Limitless

So many good products. Loving it so far.
Everything from house items to fashion. Will continue to use

Butt Scrunch

Obviously anything that can help with US dropshipping is a great thing. Quicker shipping should lead to more sales!

Triple Theta

So far I have nothing but praise. Was very easy to set up. Will update if I have any issues with this application. Love it

Anselmos Apothecary

I’m here for the free membership lol I have not used them yet but will provide an updated review after using thier services.

HEAD'N UP

I will be using this app for now on. I like the user friendliness!! Everyone needs to start using this.

classicclosetboutique

I downloaded this app to support me with drop shipping and used the basic plan at first. I was emailed by Isha and offered a 7 day free trail to test the other plans. I thought that was a great offer so I decided to try it. On day 1 I was changed the annual fee which is a contradiction if free trial. I requested a REFUNDED and back to basic plan and was told they never said 7 day free trail. After sending proof I was ignored. Bad service and not trustful business

Full Stack

I use this application for dropship and product, i realy love the fact they have canadians suppliers with great canadian product, and you have a large range of US quality products too !

sneakersville.com

This app is easy to navigate and import products to my shopify store. The prices are competitive the selection is good.