Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Hamrah General Trading

Very helpful, especially for beginners. I personally found the 5 video guides extremely useful.

Ducktech

wow great content well put together app

Stuffyaneed

The app is amazing, on entirely different level than oberlo. The Etsy part is the best part.

Exotic Gone Twisted

Spocket has AMAZING products!! What I like, is that they are clear on where they are being shipped from!! They also help you calculate the shipping(which I am bad at shipping costs), they let you add your percentage and then it's done!! I give Spocket a 10 if I could! I gave them a 5!!

Ukstockshop

very easy to use and simple love it!

Jack And Jill Boutique

Update 2: I am lowering to 1 star after sale experience
Update 1: I am updating my review lower for these reasons

A sale of a product that was listed as shipping from Canada was actually shipped from China and never reached the customer. The first issue is that if the source was correctly specified, we could have kept the customer informed of the timelines. Second issue is that there was a chargeback because the customer did not receive the product, which happens once in a while for China shipments. Spocket team was not able to do anything or refund the product cost. So we lost both ways, one to the customer for non receipt chargeback, and also the payment to Spocket. Since they have no ownership, and we cant talk to the product seller directly to resolve issues, it takes forever and this app is a waste of time and money. Just use Oberlo or other China product interfaces.

1. Depth of product offerings are low for my industry. However it may be good for other shops so no harm in trying out
2. The margins appear good, but if you do a deep search you will find that many products are available at lower retail than suggested. It may be good to start with, but eventually you will be tempted to move out of the app and build your own relationships with wholesale companies just to be competitive in the market, let alone save the monthly cost - always look at annual outflow of an app cost even if it looks fine on monthly basis.
3. Proves review counts and ratings do not paint the true picture. In this case you get a free month if you give a 5 star rating, so most people who install will give a 5 star rating in the first few days itself to get the free month, which leads to a ton of reviews done by people who have not experimented with the app, products and prices.
4. Having said that the app itself works fine, if they can sign up more wholesalers, avoid double dipping and reduce their margin on the products and rely on the monthly fee they may become competitive

I will be removing this app.
---
Just installed. First look seems fine. Tried importing 1 product and it went though easily. Let me test how it works and depth of product offerings before leaving a better review.

Pretty Phoxie

Quality product. I am very pleased with Spocket.

Brixos Shop

Thx for spocket
really valuable

Discriminant

This app has been pretty good so far. Reminds me of Oberlo, but it puts more emphasis on where the item is coming from. Which is nice since I constantly have issues with AliExpress vendors.

Trycoop

Love the products and the prices.