SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

shinedarkmusic

Great Quality and ease of use! highly recommended. The quality was more than expected and the design print looks as good as in the design process.

Mile High Gear

Excellent app!! Love the Customizer option/page for customers. SPOD app is user friendly with quick responsiveness. Integrates flawlessly into Shopify.

Katzenhemd

My customers from Germany ordered 2 weeks ago some T-Shirts. Until now we can not see where the T-Shirts are. FedEx Tracking number is for some customers invalid.
One email answer which I kept in archive, says "your product will be delivered on 25 Sept." This would mean my customers have to wait 4 weeks for 1 T-Shirt. I´m afraid they won't do that.
I just opened my store and moved from printful to SPOD due to delivery time. But SPOD has the same issue. At the moment I would not recommend SPOD for shop owners with customers from Germany.
Update: As I read now in my email response SPOD is going to connect 3 stores in Europe to SPOD network and of them is in Germany. This would be a game changer.
So let´s see.

Hi Katzenhemd,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We are sorry to hear your order has taken some time to arrive in Europe after dispatch in the USA. We unfortunately cannot influence the time taken to pass through customs.

The great news is that next week we will connect our three factories in Europe to SPOD, including one factory in Germany. This will mean customers in Europe will have a much faster delivery time. Look out for the news and instructions next week!

D.R.I.P_The Division

Very fast turn around. Especially given today's situation. I was a little surprised actually. Will definitely use again.

Thank you for the review.
Looking forward to get you some more positive surprises!

Legend49

great i advice anyone beginner to use as this platform can help you to get aware of all feature of your shop and no way to lose any thing through your shopify logging page

Thank you for the review.
We appreciate your kind words and will always strive to make the integration between SPOD and Shopify as seamless as possible.

0mas0.art

Man it was everything i needed it to be except it needs more ability to edit the sleeves. it worked well for me but i just need even more customization available

Lulu Games

So far, nothing but praise for SPOD. We had moved over to SPOD from a different POD service which started out great but the quality fell over time. We did our due diligence this time and ordered samples in a few different styles of t-shirt. We landed on the Spreadshirt Premium Organic shirt - it's so soft and the colour saturation on the screens are GORGEOUS.

Thank you SPOD!

September 4, 2020

Yes, the organic premium is amazing. This is also the shirt I order most. Even some w/o print just for the fit and the fabric.

Patriot Threads

Awesome! Can't wait until it works with mobile. You guys offer a lot of different clothing styles and options.

fittstudios

I like the colours of the t shirts & I really like the retail prices :)
100 characters
100 characters

September 4, 2020

Damn character requirement ;)
Happy that you like our assortment. We are constantly adding to also keep up with the trends and wishes of our merchants.

Groundwork Enterprise

I used this service to create some hats and they made a lot of mistakes in the embroidery and I'm out money for a product I can't sell to a customer who ordered it.

August 31, 2020

Hi Groundwork Enterprise,

We checked your account and we don't see any orders from your Shopify store, and SPOD does not have embroidery. Is it possible you left the review that was meant for another app? If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to reach out support@spod.com and we would be happy to help!