SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

SHE REAL 100%

EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH ALL FEATURES OF CREATING AND MAKING THE DESIGNS. ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHICH MAKES FOR SWIFT DESIGNS..

March 6, 2020

Hello SHE REAL 100%,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app so easy to use.

The Wanted Tees and More

I'm having a little difficulty creating products. Why isn't there a list of templates instead of going in and copying a template from the store?

March 5, 2020

Hello The Wanted Tees and More,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, this feature is currently on our roadmap and we hope to have it released in the near future. We will be sure to announce the release when it is complete.

ThriftShop

Easy to use, prices could be a little less expensive to increase margins, great app and would definitely recommend.

Hi ThriftShop,

We try to offer the lowest prices possible to leave you as much profit to support the growth of your business. Thanks for recommending us!

Chloe Bug Boutique

I am using this app to help launch my POD store. The design tool is very easy to use. The prices are good and I'm excited to get my store going!

Hi Chloe Bug Boutique,

We are happy to hear you chose SPOD to support the launch of your business, we hope to see a long partnership between us.

Lux by DC

This app makes it so easy and convenient. Especially when you have two styles of product selling on your page. Also lobe SPOD for having a ton of designs to offer.

Hi Lux by DC,

Thanks for leaving the review. That is great to hear you love the free designs we offer for SPOD!

The Thriving Lifestyle

Easy to use app, great customer service, great prices, quality products that are easy to create and design! Love SPOD - very pleased!

Hi The Thriving Lifestyle,

Our design team worked really hard to make the most user friendly app in the Print-on-Demand market. Thanks very much for leaving the review.

Michelle Santiago

so easy to use and link products to shopify and the prices are great! I was able to put together a whole product line in one day. I was even able ton upload my logo easily

Hi Michelle Santiago,

Thanks for giving your opinion on the app, that is great you were able to create so many products so quickly. We are looking forward to partnering with your business!

Tallawah LifeStyle

I used this app for the first time and it was incredible. The app was user friendly and it was almost effortless.

Hi Tallawah LifeStyle,

That is exactly what we were aiming for when we designed our app, so we are all very happy to hear your feedback. Thank you very much!

CageBeast

Great design options! Very Easy to use!! Variety of products and designs are included in the app!!!!

Hi CageBeast,

Thank for leaving feedback on the app, we are glad to hear you find it so easy to use!

Allmyreli Clothing

nice and easy to design and print what you want. and the prices are very comparable to what other sites are offering.

Hi Allmyreli Clothing,

Thanks for giving feedback on our app. Making the app easy to use is one of our highest priorities here at SPOD.