SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

SKYIPLAZA

It's great but the support team seems to be nonexistent. Other than that, lots of products to choose from and product quality seems to be good.

November 6, 2019

We are sorry you haven't been able to get through to us. We have searched through our communication channels for any messages from your account but we haven't found any. Please reach out to support@spod.com for a direct response and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Adam from SPOD

Laugh Lines

I used this app to add many products to my online store Laugh Lines (coming soon). I sent for samples and was very pleased with the fast shipping and great product! Will be doing future business with SPOD!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. This is really appreciated!

Designs For Farmers

The cool thing about SPOD is that they ship really fast. They also have good prices. The less good thing is rather bad mockups, but Placeit will fix that.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will put quite some effort in the mockups in the future. Right now we want to get pictures for all products that do not have mockups yet. The next step would be to provide several mockups per product.

KreativeTee

So far, so good. I like that I can create my design right on the shirt. I like that I can select or deselect a number of different colors and sizes. I hope there is a duplicate selection so I can use the same setup and only change the image. That would be ideal. Love the $$$ too. Thank you.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
To duplicate products you can go to the Shopify product detail page and use the "use as template" functionality. This might help to speed up the process.

800Teez

I use this app to allow my customers to upload their custom photos and text to the products they choose.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your rating. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the product, please send us a mail to support@spod.com.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

These guys are amateurs of the worst kind. BEWARE, they show your full name and address in your clients shipments and there is no way to hide it. Not to mention that the quality of their products is much worse than PRINTFUL and other alternatives, and the t-shirts run small...

October 30, 2019

Hi there,

I am overly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us.
For the address: This can be changed w/o a problem. Just drop us an e-mail and it will be adjusted within hours. That we use the Shopify store information per default is related to the fact, that we are sending the products on your behalf and that address problems that cause a return can't be covered by SPOD.
For the print quality I am convinced, that we have a great quality as we are printing with the latest equipment. It would be really appreciated if you could send us a picture of the product. If there is anything wrong this would help us to refund you the order and discuss optimizations with our production team.

Real Deal Printing

I Love this app easy to use lots of designs to use and now with the Customizer your customers can create their own products.

True Living Apparel

Absolutely the best and easiest start to finish app for my creative designing needs. Been using for months now and have no intention of going anywhere.

Nerd Labs

I absolutely LOVE SPOD! They print the shirt or mug or whatever you need in a couple days and it ships out in a couple more days. You can design away to your heart's content and they add more printable products every so often.

Atikapu

Fast delivery time, really easy to use, prices are really cheap for profit margins and also I love their different mockups to choose from.